Minecraft Realms Server! Looking for Mature playmates

GalileoGalil's Avatar GalileoGalil11/13/16 2:34 pm
1 emeralds 188 1
11/15/2016 3:13 pm
GalileoGalil's Avatar GalileoGalil
Hello everyone I'm Galileo

I run a realms survival server that has been locked on hard and is set on an amplified world. Most of you will read the post and blow it off due to it not being a real server and I understand that because I used to do that same thing, but here recently I've just kinda decided to take a break from the normal multiplayer servers because I mean it's the same type of server over and over again, so I decided why not just open up a realms server where I have to go back to the roots of minecraft and just genuinely survive?

Reason for me posting this is because me and my buddy that play on the world really could use some help as well as we really kinda wish we just had other people to play with (one thing I gotta give normal multiplayer is player base) at the start of the world we sucked bad, like really bad. Our home is quite a ways away from the original spawn point so like anytime we died we had to travel forever to get back to our place and would die again and again just trying to get there.. We've finally got things going pretty smooth but we still would like help!

-We're looking for people that has a bit of experience with building (doesn't have to be nothing great)
-Must be 16+ preferred if 18+ (I'm 18 and he's 20 in case you'd like to know)
-Swearing to a minimum is best due to sometimes( rare but sometimes) having younger people on

OPTIONAL:
-Be good at PVE(remember its locked on HARD difficulty so mobs can be really annoying and strong)
- Preferred for you to be in US due to time zone differences but is optional!

Yes this is a legit request please take it seriously we could really use a good set of helpful hands! If you'd like you can message me on here or on kik: Nerraw_Warren
GalileoGalil
Level 1 : New Miner