GetTechy + SurviveHard - 2 Hardcore mods! |Creating Team|

Officialy's Avatar Officialy11/30/16 8:08 pm
1 emeralds 325
GetTechy + SurviveHard

GetTechy:

GetTechy would be a realistic industrial age minecraft mod that goes deeply in-depth and is extremely hard to finish, the mod would be an addon for SurviveHard (details down below). This mod would have tons of bolts, screws and machinery. The huge thing to note about this mod is that it would have NO GUI's! Every machine would either have buttons on them to operate manually or you could program some with the on machine interface to automate tasks. Each task would give you more experience in how things work in both real-life and in game!

SurviveHard:

SurviveHard would be a realistic survival mod that goes deeply into how you would survive without being able to punch down trees in seconds or other non realistic vanilla minecraft things. This mod would include many different techniques to live your life, you would need to drink water, eat cooked food (some food can be eaten raw) craft basic tools from rocks and sticks found from the ground. At a later stage you would be able to make a crucible out of clay and use fire to harden the clay, then the crucible can be used to melt down ores that you can find from either mining or find them on the ground (finding them on the ground would be a rare chance).

What I would like:

I would love to form a modding team to create mods! It does not matter if you are a beginner or a expert, I classify myself as a in the middle. If you join, tell me your ideas too!! I love hearing peoples ideas and their opinion.

Application:

Name / IGN:

How good are you at modding:

Are you willing to help create these two mods (And possibly future mods):

Discord (Name with the # number):
If you do not have discord, get it!
Officialy
Level 1 : New Crafter