Redstone Paradoxes

FusRoYay's Avatar FusRoYay11/12/16 12:43 am
1 emeralds 521 3
12/10/2016 8:04 am
frustrated engineer's Avatar frustrated engineer
So, I don't know if anyone knows about this, but with the addition of repeater blocking, turns out you can create paradoxes. Me and my friend Llacapa freaked out when we found these out, so here is some of them that we found out work.

So this one is kinda simple, it's just a square.

The setup is rather easy; just make the square like that, put redstone all around, and then put a redstone torch to light them all at the same time. It's just ratherly confusing why you can actually then break the redstone circle around it, and the repeaters are still lit.

Here is the first thing me and Llacapa found. We were just messing around with redstone to create a puzzle, and when he didn't like where it was going he just broke the input to it, to find out it kept going. We studied it a little, but it seems it can't really get any bigger.

So to start off, just make this small thing to start the signal.

Then, by adding another redstone repeater and a bit more redstone dust, you can then break the switch and the paradox will start.

This is the easiest one to make, as it requires barely any redstone. Simply just make the little parts I showed earlier, add a torch to the right, and it's done. Just break the input and its done.

That's all we could find at the moment, but please do share on any finds for ways to make more paradoxes!
FusRoYay
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner