Lucia Roleplay | City | School | Series | (Recruiting)

PrinceRowlet's Avatar PrinceRowlet7/14/16 10:44 pm
7/22/2017 9:11 pm
Ry4n94's Avatar Ry4n94
Hi everyone!
So today I bring you a new roleplay that I've been creating with two of my partners. This roleplay will revolve around a School (During School Season) and a boring, quiet City. Now, to make the city not-boring, we'll need a cast! We've already got some down, but we're looking for a lot more! Characters are currently being created, but you can still apply if you're interested in Text-Roleplay for YouTube. Three of us, including me, will be speaking on a Skype call whilst the rest of you will be replying in Minecraft chat.

About the Roleplay:
Most roleplay characters will be teenagers, but we'll still have many adults and few children. Although the YouTube series is told through my perspective, it's your job to take the character given and live their life. This means you'll create relationships and develop your given character. Something new I'd like to try is that we will allow all players, at any time, to roleplay. This means that you don't only have to roleplay while we're recording. However, the YouTube series story will only progress while we're recording.

If you're interested at all, please fill out the below application and post it in the comments. If I find that you're applicable for the part, I will contact you on Skype which is a must have. I'm looking for mature players, for the roleplay may cover some more mature topics such as Suicide (Think of the game Life is Strange). We recommend that you be over the age of 14, but it's not mandatory.

Your Name:
Your Age (Be honest, please):
Your Skype:
Your experience Roleplaying:
Your Time Zone:
How active can you be towards filming?:
Do you promise to not break any of our server rules? (Listed here: https://goo.gl/hWW8M7 ):
Are you comfortable being on YouTube?:

If you have any problems, questions, or concerns; please PM me! Otherwise, hope to see many people apply!
PrinceRowlet
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer