✌✔Exemplar Network ✔✌ Upcoming Network

Grid Torque's Avatar Grid Torque1/16/17 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 3.6k 125
4/15/2017 11:30 am
Grid Torque's Avatar Grid Torque
Hello Everyone, I hope you're all doing alright today,

I'm Zac, The Owner of this upcoming network, and am currently looking for a large quantity of helpers to help me get this project started.

A Little info about our Network

Our Network is hosted 24/7 meaning no down times unless for maintenance. It's not like other server's or networks out there that run off of E3's or low ram server's. Our Server is a dedicated high end equivalent server, that utilizes the latest in technologies and hardware to keep our servers lag free, and secure.

Our Website is hosted 24/7 as well, with rarely any downtime unless for maintenance and improvements. We will be using Xenforo, or IPBoard depending on the cost and performance of either, currently we're using Xenforo for the time being. We also offer a Justice department for users to see who got banned, where and how, also who did it.

http://www.exemplarnetwork.com

What do we offer?

[size=150][center][b][color=#40BFFF]Hub[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])

[color=#800000]Hardcore Factions[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#BF8040]KitPvP[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])

KitPvP Map #1 [[color=#FF0000]Volcano[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/Iw7Frbk.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/2JzUsKx.png[/url]

[b]KitPvP Map #2 [[color=#008000]Four Biomes[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/GR29Zai.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/GP0OTiT.png[/url]

[b][color=#BF0080]Paintball[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#408000]Skywars[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])[/b]

[b]Skywars Map #1 [[color=#400080]Alien[/color]][/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/Iu0Oe0r.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/N2SJkrS.png[/url]

[b]Skywars Map #2 [[color=#FF40BF]Fantasy[/color]]
[/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/70ycN6v.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/POmw7dJ.png[/url]

[b][color=#0080FF]Skyblock[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#FF8000]Survival Games[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])[/b]

[b]Survival Games Map #1 [[color=#008000]San Andreas[/color]]
[/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/coKzazK.png[/url]

[b]Survival Games Map #2 [[color=#FF8000]Radiation [/color](Chernobyl)]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/zoqiQYx.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/x14BGsy.png[/url]

[b]Survival Games Map #3 [[color=#00FF00]Breeze Island[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/vmOzHPn.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/5lAhswm.png[/url]

[b][color=#FF4080]Towny[/color] [[color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color]] [/b] [/size][/center]

[center][url]i.imgur.com/lZZnTEb.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/n2z9peX.png[/url][/center]

[b][center]We plan on adding the following in the near future when we get more help[/center][/b]

[b][center][color=#00BF80]Creative[/color]

[color=#40BF40]Capture The Flag[/color]

[color=#BF0000]Op Factions[/color]

[color=#FF00FF]Parkour[/color]

[color=#008000]Mob Arenas[/color]

[color=#FF00BF]Prison[/color][/center]
[/b]

[size=85][center][b]What do we plan to do, to become different?[/b][/center]

We plan on making our staff dedicated to ensuring our Network functions like it should, and keeping our communities family friendly, and not those troll networks where everyone swears constantly and bad mouths others because they think its funny. We won't allow that, nor will we endorse trolls unless its not mentally scaring for others.

We plan on making our network a play to win type of network, we don't want to be like other networks or servers that are pay to win, That's just stupid in my opinion, why would you want to waste your money on something that is only temporary and takes the real fun out of playing? Most Servers, and games now a days are pay to win, we won't be like that. If you want to win, just play it and you can do so.

We'll be doing monthly giveaways to our communities, when we go public, you'll have a chance to win something amazing, normally most would have to pay for it, but luckily to a few selected members, they'll get the chance to get it for free. To participate you'll have to abide by the rules, otherwise you won't be selected of course.

A lot of networks aren't EULA Compliant, we'll try our hardest to be EULA compliant, as we don't want any down time in our network at all, what most don't understand is, if you don't comply with the EULA or Minecraft's Terms of Service, they can easily take down your right to host a network or server's.

More plan's coming soon, We're currently in Pre-Alpha...

[b][center]What I currently need is the following -[/center]
[/b]
[3 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#8000BF]Plugin Developer's[/color][/b](Must be able to create plugin's from scratch and must be able to do them with ease, if work is decent enough, you will be compensated for your efforts!)
[0 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#FFBF00]Builder's[/color][/b](Must be able to build cities or spawn's with great detail, as it will be needed)
[1 Of 3 Accepted] [b][color=#FF0000]Administrator's[/color][/b](Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)
[3 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#00FF00]Moderators[/color][/b](Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)

[2 of 5 Accepted] Helper's - Generally helps with any task at hand on the network, most commonly referred to the Trainee Position, or sub Moderator Position with similar permissions to Moderator. (Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)

[b][center]When you apply for the position -[/size] [/b]

[b]You must be mature, we don't accept kiddies or trolls that can't keep or maintain a professional attitude when dealing with issues on our network.

You must join our discord, we hold our meetings, and updates on there for our staff.

You must be active in our discord and forums, we don't accept applications from people who apply and don't follow our Staff application requirements. Be smart and show your serious about applying by following our requirements.

You will not be abusing your abilities as staff on our network, you will play like a regular player, and only use your staff abilities when required or asked to by the higher up's.[/b]

[b]You must be able to get on discord, also if you have a microphone then it's a huge plus. [/b]
If you live in the USA that's another Huge Plus!
[b]Discord is here [/b]- [url]discord.gg/xAUv8wf[/url]

[b]Use the following Applications to apply(Don't edit the applications or remove lines from it!) -[/center][/b]
[center][color=#BF00FF][b]Plugin Developer's Application[/b][/color][/center]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) -

What Plugin types are you good with? -

How long have you been coding and programming? -

How much time can you provide to our network daily? -

Can you create custom plugins for us? -

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -[/spoiler]

[center][b][color=#FFBF00]Builder's Application[/color][/b][/center]

[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? -

What are you good at building? -

How decent are you with Worldedit? -

Link me to your Portfolio -

What is your TimeZone? -

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -[/spoiler]

[color=#FF0000][b][center]Administrator Application[/center][/b][/color]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -[/spoiler]

[center][b][color=#00FF00]Moderator Application[/color][/b][/center]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -[/spoiler]

Final Note - All simple applications that aren't taken seriously will be rejected with no second thought, no duplicate applications, no copy and pasting from previous applications, and please be mature when typing, I don't want anyone that doesn't know how to type correctly or have a decent understanding of english, as my Network will only accept people with a decent maturity level and english understanding.

Thanks,

[color=#00FFFF][b]Network[/color] Owner Zac[/b]
Grid Torque
Level 3 : Apprentice Network