1 emeralds 746 8
2/21/2017 12:20 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
My ign is sakueplay
Fill out this form
https://goo.gl/forms/ZPJFQdwj3c2IN7gR2
sakueplays
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2017 12:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
I don't think the above application would stand in any thread on this forum with standards, let alone convince a decent owner to fill out a form that's about as long as your application. Both are ridiculously tiny.
02/21/2017 10:53 am
sakueplays
I'm sorry for inconvience I'll make an application
IGN:sakueplay
Experience:I am currently a mod on a server the server is called TechFantasyPE and it is currently under construction and I have been a staff member on 3 servers not including TechFantasyPE.
Why I want to be staff:Because I feel that most staff members abuse their exclusive things that they get like /give and others.
02/17/2017 5:51 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
_Blocky_
Lol, what are you doing trying to make owners apply for you? Anyone could tell that if your asking for owners to apply for your "services" that you're just another one of those beggers in chat "can i be mod". If you want staff so badly, go on a poor server with 1-3 people everyday and that owner who will accept anyone as a staff member. It's pretty easy to get staff there.
02/17/2017 4:37 pm
Level 48 : Master uwu
Joseph
Oh, what? Oh, yes, I could do well with a nice staff.
*I grasp the long wooden staff and I nod in acknowledgement to your politeness.* Farewell, kind sir!
Wait what just happened?
GeneralCharlosI'm sorry but this is a sign of someone who would be a bad staff member.

Also this. ^
02/17/2017 3:22 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
What are your skills? Experience? I doubt you are so great that you would be head hunted by server owners, so having owners apply for your help seems laughable. Instead I would advise to either edit the post with some actual details about yourself or apply on one of the many server recruitment posts.
02/17/2017 3:19 pm
Potqto
Wait...so rather than applying to be staff on a server...you're asking server owners to apply to have you staff on their server?
02/17/2017 3:03 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
I'm sorry but this is a sign of someone who would be a bad staff member.
02/17/2017 3:11 am
smithlio
what is the main responsibilty for that vacancy?
i need more info before filling it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome