Need a Skin. I'll Make You One - FREE!

GiantDinko's Avatar GiantDinko2/4/17 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 30
3/26/2017 3:48 pm
GiantDinko's Avatar GiantDinko
EDIT: 26/03/2017

Unfortunately, due to family related issues, and a lot of other things I'm going through right now, I am no longer creating skins for people at this current time.

FOR PEOPLE CURRENTLY STILL AWAITING SKINS:
Sorry for such a long wait. As I've said I've been stupidly busy, and so have not got round to doing anything worth posting. You may be able to wait a few months for me, but I'm sure you'll be able to find other skins that not many others are using online in the meantime.

Thanks, and sorry too.
-GD
GiantDinko
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
02/09/2017 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GiantDinko
Hey, I'm back!
Photoshop is being a pain, but I got some skins!
@noelandsland I'm currently working on yours, will be completed soon!

If anyone wants anything added to their skin, please tell me and I will do my best!

Presidente, your villager has an added nose, you can turn it off in skin settings if you wish
CarrieUnderwoodFan, I tried my best, it's super hard to remake something like that, as fortune tellers make use of objects like crystal balls more. I added the robe thing they usually wear, and the scarf thing they wear on their head, which can be turned off in skin settings if you wish.
xjine, I went for your first option, did some rainbow hair, and added a jumper and jeans, hopefully this will suit your style, the jumper fades throughout slightly, I didn't quite know exactly what you meant by fading, but I hope I did well.

The images are here:
http://imgur.com/a/h9yua
Anything you need added, tell me, and I'll do my best!

-Dinko
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome