Xbox One Creative Server Ages 13 +

guardedflight's Avatar guardedflight2/15/17 9:59 pm
4/26/2017 8:55 pm
guardedflight's Avatar guardedflight
Hello I am 13 years old and I have a creative server that I have put a lot of work into. I have posted this to find other people around my age that are willing to help on the server and put a lot of work into it too. I am very experienced with redstone and have made many things, but that's mostly in computer edition. This includes me being very experienced with command blocks too. I consider myself to be a very good builder aswell. I have been playing minecraft for a while and I have a lot of experience with it. I mostly play on PC but this world is on Xbox. If you would like to play with me please leave a comment and add me on Xbox. Gamertag / IGN: GuardedFlight. I also have a survival server if you want to play, I am a very active player.
guardedflight
Level 1 : New Miner