"Please insert a disc into Removable Disk (X:)."

TotallyNotMe's Avatar TotallyNotMe2/17/17 10:34 am
1 emeralds 661 3
2/17/2017 1:48 pm
SirBlobman's Avatar SirBlobman
Backstory : My brother bought me a camera SD card reader the other week. I took some photos, and decided to use it to upload to my computer. (It's the only thing I can use right now.) So I took some photos yesterday and today for a project, and I plugged the SD card into the card reader, it popped up with this :

Now I've searched it up before and it's said to :
"Method 1: Insert the removable disk in the removable drive before you start your computer. But in this case, make sure that the first boot device in BIOS is not USB drive, else computer may not boot at all.
Follow these steps:
Log in as Administrator account in windows or any other account with administrative privileges.
Press Windows key + X and click Disk Management
Right click on your removable drive partition and select Change Drive Letter and Paths under Disk Management ( you can find your drive easily through size )
Change the drive letter some other drive letter like X: or Z: which is not reserved by some other drive on windows."

I've done that and it hasn't worked.

What can I do to access the SD Card? (My computer doesn't have an SD Card slot for some reason.)
TotallyNotMe
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect