Herobrine... really internet?

Abhigamer123's Avatar Abhigamer1232/15/17 11:50 am
1 emeralds 350 6
4/11/2017 6:01 pm
SteampunkWolf's Avatar SteampunkWolf
Am I the only one who finds it funny that people actually think herobrine is real? It's obviously fake, but people still believe in the numerous amounts of countless sightings on YouTube and other online platforms. All herobrine sightings on YouTube are fake, and have been exposed. A lot of people say that they have encountered things like herobrine, Entity 303, null, and any other fake myth, and the reasons for that are listed below.
1. They randomly get hurt and assume it's herobrine. There are times in earlier versions of minecraft where a player's current location gets glitched into some blocks, and randomly lose hearts.
2. Someone was trolling them. Especially on console editions, people like to mess around with kids and others making them think herobrine is in their world.
3. They want to look brave, or among the cool. They just want to tell everyone that they saw herobrine, or something like that.
4. They want to cause a hoax or a huge discussion to have a lot of attention pointed towards them.
(The next one is pretty rare.)
5. They want people to be scared of minecraft, or even sometimes want them to quit.
6. They saw something in their world, like a random cross carved in the ground, (which btw could randomly generate.) or two netherack with fire on top, (rare generating in the nether) and assume it's herobrine.
I can't really think of any other reasons, although i'm sure there are some more. Herobrine is fake, even the creator of the game and current companies owning the game said so themselves. He isn't in the code and the easter eggs of herobrine in various locations are just for fun. to you if you already knew herobrine isn't real beforehand!
Abhigamer123
Level 1 : New Miner