Overwatch Discussion Thread

JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa2/8/17 7:04 pm history
6 emeralds 13.9k 384
11/27/2017 11:02 pm
JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa

Hello, and welcome to the Overwatch discussion thread! Here, you and other PMC members can talk about strategies, vent about the about characters being nerfed, or just share your experiences with the game. You can also vote on questions each week and suggest a guide to be made about specific characters. The only one I have right now is the guide for Sombra, but watch out for the guides on D. Va, Ana, Reinhardt, and Symmetra very soon.

Here's a question for you: Which of Moira's emotes is your favorite? Be sure to share why in the comments below!

JediJerboa
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/09/2017 6:34 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
I played a lot of D.Va before her nerf, now I struggle to find the balance between getting too aggressive (resulting in my almost instantaneous death) and playing too defensive (resulting in dim-to-nil contribution to team fights and the match overall) After I finally figured out how to play Zarya, she has become my main tank. While on occasion I play Reinhardt, I again find it difficult to balance aggressiveness with defensiveness.

Zarya outweighs Roadhog by a slim margin due to the almost mediocre simplicity of Roadhog's kit, making him somewhat a bore to play despite how "meta" he is. (Though I still get gratification from shredding things with his massive damage output.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome