Recruiting people to compete in Minecraft Gameshow Capture!

Jay082's Avatar Jay0823/11/17 3:01 pm
1 emeralds 148 1
3/12/2017 5:40 pm
Jay082's Avatar Jay082
Hello, I'm Jay!
I'm looking for members to compete in season 1 of my minecraft gameshow capture. If you aren't familiar with what capture is, I'll try to explain it briefly here. Each round, a hunter is randomly selected from all the players participating. Everyone else is prey and is released a minute earlier into the arena to hide and try to get as far away from the hunter as possible. Once the hunter is released, s/he will be given an instant kill sword and will have to hunt down two members who are currently prey. Those two people who were caught will be up for elimination and the rest of the competitors who weren't caught will have to vote one of them off. If the hunter only catches 1 prey in the 15-minute time span, s/he will be up for elimination alongside the person s/he caught. If the hunter doesn't catch anyone in the timespan, s/he will be eliminated. Occasionally in some rounds, sabotages will be available to throw other people off and help get rid of your enemies and expose them to the hunter.
Join the discord: https://discord.gg/WpeMhg6 To be a competitor
This will all be put on for fun and all the results will be recorded in a google spreadsheet to keep track of the results and to look back on. This is my first season and I plan to host more.
Jay082
Level 1 : New Miner