Custom Achievements in Vanilla Minecraft

Such an intricate part of Minecraft that it deserves a whole section dedicated to it. Post your most amazing Redstone creations here!

Post Permalink
by guestds » 3/16/2017

Pepijn wrote:
guestds wrote:also since Pepijn with your idea meaning i think youd have to have found the Illagers...
"Feeling Ill" kill 32 Illagers

I don't really understand why you mention me here. I never talked about Illagers.

you said villagers and you said totem of undying which im pretty sure can only be found in the mansion things where illagers are... either that or i dont know why either... both of these are likely because its 5:28 am... lol.. but ima sleep now...

but first:
"Night Owl" dont sleep for atleast 2 weeks (ingame, irl you usually die and life doesnt have a respawn option)
Level 9
Apprentice Modder

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 3/16/2017

EpicEnchant wrote:Whoa...
How did you read my mind. I literally started making a vanilla more achievements mod like months ago. For those months I have been thinking on how the machine lay out was going to be, figuring out tellraw, and other random stuffz. But keep up the good work! ;)

Kid; there's 2 million members, and achievements is a very broad topic. If anything, I'm surprised so few have decided to do this.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 32
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: It's like they say; CHorse can't remember any good quotes!
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Post Permalink
by Greystalk » 3/16/2017

CHorse wrote:
EpicEnchant wrote:Whoa...
How did you read my mind. I literally started making a vanilla more achievements mod like months ago. For those months I have been thinking on how the machine lay out was going to be, figuring out tellraw, and other random stuffz. But keep up the good work! ;)

Kid; there's 2 million members, and achievements is a very broad topic. If anything, I'm surprised so few have decided to do this.

It's hard to implement something like this effectively, which what I'm struggling with. I using scoreboards with the stat. objectives, but some things I want to do don't work with that, which is where the difficult part comes in.

Level 7
Apprentice Ranger

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 3/17/2017

Greystalk wrote:It's hard to implement something like this effectively, which what I'm struggling with. I using scoreboards with the stat. objectives, but some things I want to do don't work with that, which is where the difficult part comes in.

I'm not saying it isn't hard; I've tried before and I know how difficult it can be. I am simply a bit confused as to why Epic Enchant finds it fascinating to find another person doing achievements.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 32
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: It's like they say; CHorse can't remember any good quotes!
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Previous

Return to Redstone