Mod Issues

SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten3/17/17 1:35 am
1 emeralds 120 2
3/19/2017 10:52 pm
SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten
Alright, so I have a bit of a problem.

I'm running a 1.7.10-1614-58 Thermos server and have recently added a few new mods.

A handful of those mods seem to be having problems with Thermos. The data on the items gets reset when a player relogs with the items in their inventory.

For example;
This is my inventory before leaving the server.

This is my inventory when rejoining.

As you can see, the Botania mana items that were filled are now empty, the mana mirror is no longer connected to the mana pool, the golden glass forge microblock (The block on the left of the mana pool) is rendering as invisible in my inventory and as an enderthermic pump (apparently the default microblock?), when placed, and my golden bag of holding is no longer holding.

I have spent weeks fuming over configs, there is no difference between client and server. I've even tested it on a completely fresh server instance, with no change in behaviour.

There are absolutely no issues, when running on a normal Forge server, or when in singleplayer - All issues are seemingly related to Thermos.
SilverKytten
Level 46 : Master Blockhead