Looking for 2 mature staff members! VintagePvP

Daniel1291998's Avatar Daniel12919983/20/17 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 195 3
3/23/2017 10:15 am
TechEdison's Avatar TechEdison
First things first, my server is a factions server with a twist. My server is all about factions, raiding, and becoming the richest. However, explosions are disabled within my server. Why did I do this? I did this so players can create bases other than obsidian boxes surrounded by water. This aspect of PvP and Raiding causes players to be more strategic and creative with their builds. My server is a hard but even economy which will force players to grind out a lot! I want my server to be challenging but not too hard to give a tougher environment for even the most experienced faction players. My server also offers Custom Enchants except these are only acquirable through crates or events. I did this so custom enchants can be more valued and hard to get on my server. If this is a server that you would love to help develop, build, and run, then please apply! I am looking for 2 mature staff members with experience.

Please follow this format when applying.

IGN:

Do you have skype?:

Strengths you have:

Weaknesses you have:

Past experiences(please go in detail I would love to hear about you're experiences):

What can you provide to VintagePvP:

Thank you for applying for Vintage PvP. If you are selected, I will have a personal interview with you.
Daniel1291998
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2017 10:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TechEdison
MasterofLight1 I would like to personally recruit you to our server dev team as the head Art Director. Our current art person is fully booked and is searching for someone to replace her.

http://www.hermesdevelopment.ml/jobs.html

Read the link above, and if you are interested, email the address listed.

Hope to work with you!

-TechEdison, web developer for Hermes Development

http://www.hermesdevelopment.ml/
03/21/2017 10:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MasterofLight1
IGN: n/a (Will have to find it tomorrow will explain below)

Do you have skype?: (Will make a new one if accepted pm me i will be checking daily)

Strengths you have: Photoshop, basic graphics design, mod/admin and recruiting.

Weaknesses you have: development/building (I havent been on minecraft in little over a year & just got back, I will be getting back into plugin coding when I get around to it, I quit after 1.8 before 1.9...

Past experiences(please go in detail I would love to hear about you're experiences):

I use to be part owner of a server called Solidmine, which was a bungeecord driven server, this server had total of 27 servers linked to one ranging from pvp, to prison, to custom game modes, the owners couldn't see eye to eye on most things and there for it fell apart.

what can you provide to VintagePvP: I could help you design a banner, advertisements, as well as help you get proper candidates for you to interview, I am not after power, simply to help. and once I learn the new versions I will be making plugins again.

Thank you for applying for Vintage PvP. If you are selected, I will have a personal interview with you.

Note, the reason I said n/a for the 2 most important parts the skype and mc name, my desktop and gaming computer crashed little under a year ago and I quit the game. I however am buying a 1500$ beast of a gaming computer will actually be here tomorrow according to the tracking number, so I decided to apply for a position, if I am accepted for further interviewing then I would be more then happy to fill you in with all the information, if I am not accepted then I wish you the best of luck mate.
03/21/2017 1:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TechEdison
Happy to be working with you!

-TechEdison, web developer for Hermes Development

http://www.hermesdevelopment.ml/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome