What do you like/dislike about the NEW Minecraft?

amenable's Avatar amenable3/22/17 5:44 pm
3/24/2017 10:58 am
striker107's Avatar striker107
Heyo, it's Amenable.

As a Minecraft PvPer, I love Minecraft. Though these recent updates for Minecraft, aren't the best..

The new Minecraft updates have eliminated the main element of PvP, which brings up the main figure update of the recent updates to Minecraft. The PvP cool down, which has broken the figure of "Jitter Clicking". Though of course, this isn't any news. These updates have been coming out for a bit now, and we are now entering the so called '2.0' Mode of Minecraft. Of course, I'm not happy with these. Sure, these new mobs are pretty cool, and these changes to Redstone are making it easier for Map Creators, to create awesome Minecraft Maps. The dual hands are awesome, not going lie. Though the PvP Cool down has brought down the PvP era. Though of course, 1.7.10 is still an option, though many servers are now eliminating support for 1.7.10, which is causing the PvP community to some what, die.

Though this is not the point of this post, the main point of this post, is to hear what the Planet Minecraft community thinks about the new updates (1.9, 1.10, 1.11,1.12).

Feel free to reply down below, what you like, and dislike, about the new updates for Minecraft. I'm very interested to hear, your all's opinions.
amenable
Level 1 : New Miner