Mars Mining Management | Open-World Adventure Map

rrenode's Avatar rrenode3/23/17 10:40 pm
1 emeralds 489 3
3/24/2017 4:52 pm
rrenode's Avatar rrenode
I'm a sucker for tycoon like games that happen to be open-world; as well as Mars and space it self. Thus I've though of an idea(one that is in the process).

I also love Borderlands. Why am I telling you this? I am stating this because a company from the game added to some of the inspiration to this.

Anyway let me get to the point. If you've ever played the game, you should know about the Atlas Corporation(mostly from Tales from the Borderlands). They're an interplanetary mega-corporation involved in the development and manufacturing of everything from spaceships and star-drives to small arms.

Now taking what they are, I plan to have the player be an employee or associate of their's. The player is a miner that either works for them or just sells to them.
Key planned features:
  • - Open-World
  • - Singleplayer
  • - Expansive Base
  • - Optional Story
  • - Custom 2000x2000 map
  • - Custom Textures
  • - So Many More!

With that, I have a few questions for you. This is solely your opinion!!
1. What you think with the idea?
2. Anything to add?
3. Are you willing to play the map?

[I plan to add more to this once I get some feed back]
rrenode
Level 1 : New Explorer