Missing in Minecraft - A WanderingOtaku Story

WanderingOtaku's Avatar WanderingOtaku7/28/16 7:32 pm
5/5/2017 5:58 pm
WanderingOtaku's Avatar WanderingOtaku

WanderingOtaku goes Missing in Minecraft! Watch as WanderingOtaku goes missing in the world of Minecraft, and tries to survive through the trials of being stranded alone. From confusion to danger, skeletons to chicken friends, come along on the journey to find what the untold future holds--and what discoveries remain to be found.

Watch here for future updates, view the playlist below, or subscribe on Youtube!

Episode 1:

Current Episode:

Playlist:
WanderingOtaku's Missing in Minecraft: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cs1cQc1fP7

Note from the creator: Hello everyone, WanderingOtaku here. I am pleased to bring you Missing in Minecraft, a WanderingOtaku story. My goal with this series is to do something different than a "Let's Play" type game. I am going to craft a story through this video series (and others that will appear on the channel.) Hopefully this will create a unique experience for people to see.

I hope you enjoy this video, and continue to enjoy the videos to come in the future.
WanderingOtaku
Level 1 : New Miner