[ROLEPLAY / YOUTUBE SERIES] Kaitlyn | Horror, needing actor

SheepManGaming's Avatar SheepManGaming3/24/17 9:16 pm
1 emeralds 86
Greetings! In December of 2016, I and my team started a Youtube series and We've been lacking on getting enough people to body act and build. I need a bucket load of people who are available whenever I send out an announcement (on our discord) to come online and do some scenes. These can be sent at ANY time and I sometimes even send out an announcement a few hours PRIOR so people will be ready by then...

The IP of the server will be given to you if you are accepted into the team.

1. Be over the age of 13. We CAN make exceptions if you are MATURE and demonstrate commitment.
2. You need a mic. We are usually in a voice channel giving instructions on what to do when recording so you need to be on that at all times when asked.
3. You need to act as if you are at a real job. We expect people who are mature and do as we ask and aren't a distraction.
4. You NEED a decent computer. We don't want you complaining that you are lagging. (It's Minecraft so you can't possibly lag.)
5. You need to have a discord account and need to be online so you can receive announcements

Please only apply if you meet these requirements, we won't allow you on straight away as we need to get to know you first to tell if you're right for the team.
If you DO follow these requirements, you can post an application below using the following format.

Before writing this application you NEED to join our discord https://discord.gg/9rEbqux

SEND THIE APPLICATION IN THIS COMMENT SECTION OR SEND IT TO ME VIA DISCORD.

1. Age
2. What Timezone and country are you in?
3. Have you joined our discord? What is your discord username and the 4 digits.
4. What is your Minecraft username?
5. How many hours a day are you available?
6. Do you have any other previous experience with Minecraft roleplays?
7. Are you good at following instructions?

If you have any concerns, please message me directly on discord @Britishful8397

Now, for the voice actors. You will also need to join our discord, Link is above.

Thank you guys for taking your time to read
SheepManGaming
Level 1 : New Miner