I NEED IDEAS!!

Advocat's Avatar Advocat3/25/17 8:30 am
3/31/2017 12:20 pm
Advocat's Avatar Advocat
Hey guys, Advocat here with another forum post! Lets just skip the intro and get to the meat of this post!

So I have basically run out of ideas. It's not easy to come up with stories these times, and I need all help I can get.

I hope it won't be so difficult: just write something like "Steve is chased by a zombie, but fails when he falls down into a cave". To avoid potentially embarrassing moments where I don't fully understand what you want to say, you are only allowed to publish one sentence at a time.

Be creative and let the imagination flow! Those who helps will be credited in any manner.

EDIT: You can post how many ideas you want!
Advocat
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/26/2017 2:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
What don't ye understand? I make stories with very complicated plots, with several different characters trying to attain different things, but their attempts showcase the messgae I am trying to tell. In the process I also satire people's stupidity, as well as use a neat new concept. For instance in one series I used time loops as the neat concept, as it defies the cliche of being able to alter your past by time travelling.
Since that is all I create, I can only help you if you want something similar. Otherwise stories like Steve goes to killa dragon and save a princess with no point, nothing to show the reader, and nothing new, I dislike making and consider a pointless waste of my time.
03/27/2017 1:32 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
Advocat
Oh, OK. I definitely understand what you mean
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome