►--★RPG/MiniGame, Factions! Altaris9 RELEASE!★--◄

Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane3/5/17 12:28 am
6/4/2017 10:10 pm
Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane
UPDATE EVERYONE
Altaris9 has just released factions! We are still recruiting and the server is open! Join at play.altarisnine.com We opened on 4/1/2017

Also please bare with us we are aware of bugs and possible errors we just released yesterday.

Explore the vast wonders of the marvelous land of Altaris!

Altaris9 is a well-rounded server with many different gamemodes for you to try!

A9 has a goal to be a very popular server! We have a lot of game modes for you to play. Such as RPG, MiniGames, Factions, Modded Survival and Arcade. Our servers are run by the best staff we can get, and the games will not fail to entertain you!

THE INTRO
So what exactly is Altaris9?
As I already explained. A9 has four different modes that will supply the players with many different encounters on the server. A9 was first going to be a RPG/Minigame server only, where the Mini Games were implemented inside the quests. Giving the player a new experience with RPG that hasn't been done before! After we had many failures and successes, we realized that, this big dream could not become what we had envisioned with the snap of our fingers. We cut our work to a beta releasing two islands(<- see category about RPG/Minigame). We soon realized that is still too much of us. And thus came the birth of Modded Survival, Factions and Arcade.

THE RECRUITMENT
We all know that this what you came here for. So I will put this next. We are accepting anybody. Trainees, Builders, Graphic Designers, Developers and Story Writers.

Builders - Any kind of terrain and ones who are structural builders.
Graphic Designers - The texture pack and server art (banners, icons, news art for website, etc).
Developers - Web developers are not needed. We are looking for people who are familiar with Java in order to create custom plugins.
Story Writers - You'll be writing the lore and working with other writers.
Trainee - this position is the lowest in the Helpers division. Trainee -> Moderator then you choose your path to either: Admin->Head Admin, (Forum or Server) Moderator, (Staff, Server or Forum) Manager.

These five positions are the positions that are open at the moment. For us, these positions won't be full for a long time. So feel free to check out our website at the end of this post.

GAMEMODES:
RPG
Altaris is a very wide ranged world with endless possibilities. To cut right to the chase there are nine islands. And they are the core of the Altaris9 Story mode. Each island has a different purpose, theme and characters! These islands are also crucial to the story mode.

-Main Isle
-Highwarde Island
-Aurinkest Isle
-Lumimence Island
-The Ana Isles
-Sorith's Island
-Industrial Island
-Galaxia
-Demontri Low-Isles

(in order)

ARCADE
Arcade is a mash up of all the Minigames on A9 including the ones in RPG. Arcade will also have some of its own, which couldn't find its way into the story mode.

MODDED SURVIVAL
Although it has not yet been decided, we do not know what type of mods we will have as of yet. But be sure to look for it in the near future

FACTIONS
Factions is just how its known for. Nothing special about this one, except for the economy aspect. Do jobs to earn money such as mining, mob slaying, baking, or become a lumberjack! Other then that its the same ol' factions

WHAT IS ALTARIS9 DOING?
As of right now, after contemplating ideas and thinking about beta after beta. We have decided to release factions, as our first server to release. It will have everything that you can possibly need in this version. Next is Modded Survival, after that RPG, finally arcade. We have pushed RPG back so we can give players 2 servers instead of one to play on and have a chance, to get more staff members and build a bigger community.

[i][b]Please join our server, we are accepting members at any time. Positions won't run out and, we assure you we won't treat you unfairly. You'll get more information once you're hired. Don't hesitate to private message me or respond to this post for any questions, comments, concerns. Have a good rest of your day! [/b]

[b][u][size=150]SOCIAL MEDIA[/size][/u][/b]
Website: [url]altarisnine.com/#Staff[/url] - A real work in progress
Twitter: @AltarisNine
Patreon: [url]www.patreon.com/Altaris9[/url] - Donate anytime!
PMC account: [url]www.planetminecraft.com/member/altaris_nine/[/url]
Facebook: @altarisnine
Instagram: @altarisnine
Youtube: ...coming soon
Discord: [url]ds.altarisnine.com[/url]

[color=#800000] -Owner [u]Shadowsane, Kashall, Ephemeral[/u] of Altaris9[/i][/color]

Server update version: 0.0.0.1
[i][pictures will also be added soon][/i]
Shadowsane
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer