Eternity Build Team Recruiting Now!

Ear's Avatar Ear3/21/17 2:44 am
4/11/2017 4:45 pm
MC_GamerXVI's Avatar MC_GamerXVI
Hey everyone,

What?
Eternity Build Team is a reasonably new Minecraft build team. It is aimed towards builders that are wanting to learn new things, meet new people, and overall enjoy building in a friendly environment. This is not a professional build team, more so a hobby group, although we don't accept anyone. We currently have 3 people (including myself) and are looking to get several new members. The server is run on Minehut as we do not ask for payments for projects and it allows us to build a solid base of customers there. We also have a server chat on Discord, if you are unable to get Discord don't bother applying as this is a necessity. You will not be required to be in voice chats if that is going to turn you off

Our Projects

As stated we are a new team so we have only started 1 project. Check it out
http://imgur.com/C2xuN3q

What Do You Need?

Currently, we have these positions filled:

Assistant: (1/2) Will co-run the team if the owner (me) is away or unavailable. The 2 assistants will have to work together in coordinating current builds and recruitment.

Project Manager: (0/1) This person will work with assistants and owner to organise future and current projects.

Recruitment Manager: (0/1) This person will find new players and accept/deny them based on a building test.

Builders: (3/10) Ah, the mighty builders, obviously they will work on current projects. They can be put in groups, pairs or solo based on the task so be prepared!!

Obviously, all members will be expected to build the same as anyone. Managers and Assistants are still required to build and help with anything.

Signing Up

Ah, so you have made it down this far. To apply for this wonderful team follow the guidelines below.

IGN:
Timezone
Discord: If you don't want to share it here dm them. Make sure to add your 4 digit number.
Previous Experience: Don't be afraid to apply if you've never been in a build team, we are able to accommodate anyone.
Previous Builds:Attach them here or send them through to me on discord or in private messages.
Anything Else? Just add anything you feel right, such as your favourite style of building.

Contacting You
I will personally contact you whether you make the team or not. If you share your discord details I will contact you there, if not I will either reply here or pm you.

Thanks for reading this!! If you have any problems or question feel free to ask below or contact me on discord, Earlobe2#7536.
Ear
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner