Build team Reqruiting

R3boot's Avatar R3boot3/11/17 8:03 am
4/8/2017 3:42 am
FridaAgnes's Avatar FridaAgnes
Hey. My name is Christoffer. I am the owner of a build team called "Laviant".
We want to hire more members, as we are only 4 right now.
We seek members with all styles of building, it can be medieval, fantasy, modern, or whatever you can come up with.
Everyone is important for the team. We provide our selves in giving the perfect builds for our clients,
and for that to happen we need members to speed up the progress of various projects. Payments will be given to everyone woking in the same project equally.
If we are assigne a project I will send like 3 or 4 builders on that project, and they will share the money.
We really hope that someone is interested in joining,but we got some requirements.

Requirements:

You need to be atleast 13+ (years)
You need to have skype or discord
and your timezone cant be too long away from mine, or else we cant play.
my TimeZone is (UTC + 01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien.

About Us

We are Team Laviant a team of skilled architects who love building and designing with the highest quality.
We pride ourselves on building detailed designs and we love creating anything from ruined abandoned kingdoms to extravagant extraterrestrial space prisons.

Creating miraculous maps and building is what we love to do and we hope to inspire others to build there own unique marvelous builds with there own style and twist.
It’s hard to build large detailed structures by yourself It takes so long and it can be daunting.
Let us help you to make sure what you want gets done and because we want everyone to be able to get great builds.

Our prices are low so anyone can have stunning builds for whatever they need whether it’s maps, servers or your own personal enjoyment. We are not happy with your build until you are
, so let us help you for your monumental builds that you and your friends will love.

If you are interested please fill out the application below:

Click to reveal
IGN:
Skype/discord:
Example of work/creation(pictures):
Why you think you are good enough for the team:
R3boot
Level 25 : Expert Artist