What to do on YouTube that has already not been done?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath3/23/17 3:37 am
1 emeralds 3.5k 15
5/3/2017 9:52 am
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
Hello!

So I recently started my fresh now channel with knowledge I gathered over years experimenting with YouTube. Only thing that I have no idea yet and that is, what kind of videos to make on YouTube that have never been made before? If you want to make tutorials, no can do as there are probably million other tutorial videos on what ever topic I want to cover, gameplay videos, again same as tutorials and those TOP YouTube gameplay video channels are holding this position without any way to get out there, pranks, no thanks, Top 5,10 or what ever videos, also overdone, product reviews, have nothing to review and even if there is probably someone has already did a video on it 10x better.

So my question is, what can I do to say reach at least 1000 subs to the end of 2017? I have set this goal yet I do not have idea on how to achieve it.

Also when it comes to advertising, where do I do this too? I wont spam PMC with Overwatch videos, wont spam Reddit for Overwatch and I have no really forums to get at least a small amount of subscribers.
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher