Username666 and Entity 303

craftykids's Avatar craftykids6/28/14 4:32 pm history
1 emeralds 11.1k 28
4/17/2017 12:40 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Today, I created a new world. The spawn was by a desert biome. Strangely, it was filled with flaming netherrack towers and nether brick fences with Steve heads on top (which don't work correctly with Craftykids Pack in the snapshots....I should do something about that.)

I walked into the desert and destroyed one of the heads. It was named "week1," in red text.

I went further in.

Eventually, I came upon a nether brick building (I found a village along the way). It had cake on top and redstone torches on the walls, but it looked like some of them were missing. There was no door or opening, so I destroyed some blocks and went in. Suddenly, the room went dark, leaving only the light from the redstone torches that lined the walls. I turned around. Where I had destroyed blocks to get in, there was now solid wall.

A wither skeleton appeared in front of me. No, not a wither skeleton--this creature had horns, was smiling, and shaking like a provoked enderman.

"I notice you're not wearing froggy clothing," I said.

A message appeared in the chat:

<username666> Of course not!

"So you don't work for Dr. Chibawk?"

"No!! In fact, it was his furthermen that took the cake and redstone torches!"

"You don't have something to do with Herobrine, do you?"

"Not him, either," said username666. "I work for Entity 303!"

"Who's that?" I asked.

"A ghost from the Nether--the new Herobrine. Or, rather, the new Dr. Chibawk. But Herobrine is getting all the fame, and Dr. Chibawk is competition, so we're fighting both of them! Plus, Dr. Chibawk steals our cake. And redstone. And now, I will kill you!"

Username666 hit me with his sword. I lost several hearts of life. But then a pig appeared in between us. A pig with all-white eyes. Heropiggy! He pushed username666 back, and username666 tried to hit him, but it didn't do any damage. Heropiggy looked back at me and grunted. I turned around, broke back through the wall, and ran out.

Some TNT fell next to me and exploded. A fireball shot over my head. I looked behind me, and saw a hooded player with red eyes. It had flaming netherrack around it, which moved with it.

A chat message said:

<Entity 303> Herobrine's pig came to save you. Anyone who has something to do with Herobrine MUST DIE!!

More fireballs and TNT rained down on me. I died.

When I respawned, I went away from the desert to find a better place to live. Along the way, I met the Vineman.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Don't you have a restaurant to run?"

NOT RIGHT NOW. ENTITY 303 TOOK OVER THE NETHER VILLAGE AND DESTROYED VINEY FOOD, BECAUSE DR. CHIBAWK EATS THERE. I STILL HAVE POISONOUS POTATOES, THOUGH.

He started throwing poisonous potatoes at me, and I ran away, and eventually found a good place to live.
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter