ModdedGames (The New Way to Play)

mikavanille39's Avatar mikavanille394/19/17 4:23 pm
1 emeralds 125 2
4/19/2017 9:04 pm
mikavanille39's Avatar mikavanille39

You think that mini-games have already been exhausted and that it is impossible to find something new that is likely to work? Hey well, I tell you no and through this text, you will be thinking the same thing as me.

Adding Mods
So, let's start, one of the things that will make the server "new" is the fact of adding mods. By adding new items, new monsters, new blocks or even new spells, you can make mini-games much more "fun" and much more enriched. Let's take as an example a Skywars. A basic Skywars, you fled from your island with an iron sword and your breastplate. You are directed towards others to be the last one alive, it is basic as games, but if you add the mods, you can make that every time you kill a person you can improve your speed, your attack and other. It is also possible to make new islands appear or new minerals to be added adding plenty of possible to the players making the games even more attractive than before. The Skywars is only an example, we can, of course, do most of the things I named with plugins, which is why most of our games will use mod's own functions.

Innovative games
As a second idea the games in this server will be part of the novelties there will be the DwarfWar, even the PotBreaker, and many others, but I will only tell you about it's two there to keep the others secret. So, quickly, because I do not want to disclose everything, the Dwarf War is a battle in mines with new picks and abilities, according to your class/kit you have chosen + improvements that will remain at each game. Pot Breaker, it is a game without PVP, the goal is to break the good pots with the good flowers inside to get as many points as possible, the game is very fun and a game is played in 2 minutes or Team 3 minutes.

Money
As a third aspect, we will approach the money. In almost all servers have little to pay to advance faster or have special benefits. In this project, I do not create it to have money, but to see the games that I have in mind come true and to have a community that is not afraid to approach any topic. Of course, you will be able to shop, but it will be to test cards or games in advance, participate in special events or have privileged access to the most popular games, but you will not be able to buy "corners" to advance Faster or have special effects because you have paid. Everyone will have the same chances, the more you play and win you the more money you will have and you will be good which will allow the player to want to stay longer on the server and not believe that people with money Can advance without doing anything or almost. Finally, each player could have fun freely without restriction and the only fault is that it will be necessary to download a launcher.

Now let's move on to some map image and the lobby that are finished and an unfinished game card. Please note, we are only looking for people willing to join us VOLUNTEERING or we can discuss a certain percentage of future income.

View of the server

Advancement on model

For this grade, I will be very picky because the architecture is really very important for all types of servers, especially in Mini-Games.

Here are the criteria:

• Candidates must be at least 14 years of age. (Possibility of exceptions)

• Candidates must know how to build according to requirements.

• Candidates must know most types of build (Greek, Middle, Roman etc.) and know how to use them.

• Candidates must have a good microphone as well as Skype or Discord.

• Applicants must be able to use WorldEdit and VoxelSniper (Optional)

• Be able to work as a team.

• Have a minimum of autonomy.

Apply with an application or add me on Skype so we can discuss it

Your application must be:

• A short paragraph with a description of your personality.

• Meet previous criteria.

• An example of constructions made only by you with Screens (Photos are mandatory).

• A short paragraph on your building skills, how long do you think you can make a map like this like that etc.?

Here are the selection criteria (FORGE DEVELOPER):

• Candidates must be at least 16 years of age. (13-15 (some exception)

• Candidates must have a perfect knowledge of the API Forge or other API that will allow the creation of mod to be able to adapt to new versions.

• Candidates must have a good microphone as well as Skype or Discord.

• Candidates must be proficient in Java (Logical).

• Be able to work as a team.

• Have a minimum of autonomy.

Apply with an application or add me on Skype so we can discuss it

Your application should include:

• A short paragraph with a description of your personality.

• Meet previous criteria.

• An example of a mod.

• A short paragraph about your Java skills, your strengths and weaknesses (In technical terms)

/! \ The installation of an example mod is mandatory in your application, as well as an appropriate description to describe this mod and its features /! \

Here are the different ways to contact me:

Email: mikavanille39@gmail.com

Discord: mikavanille39#1568

Poll ended 06/08/2017 4:23 pm.

mikavanille39
Level 1 : New Miner