1.7.10 Modded Minecraft Client

endcycle's Avatar endcycle4/20/17 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 719 3
4/26/2017 11:28 am
endcycle's Avatar endcycle
I don't know where to put this is all the mods me and my friend use on his server and the details of my issue is below this im trying to find out what is causing the rubber banding through doors etc I believe it might be the furniture mod but im unsure

the mods are as followed animalsplus-1.2.jar,architecturecraft-mod-1.7.10.jar,caveworld-mod-1.7.10.jar,GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.486.jar,Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.486.jar,MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.12.486.jar,MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.7.10.jar,Pams-HarvestCraft-1.7.10Lb.jar,Traincraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar

okay these are all the mods the server currently has and here is my problem everytime i try to place an item down near a certain block hes placed like a house etc it disappears and reappears in my hand and when i try to exit doors its closed on his screen like i never touched it and im unable to get through the door its open on my screen but when i try to walk through it i just warp back or rubberband if you want it call it that
endcycle
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner