=+= EverFrost Network =+= Looking For Staff =+=

4DEntity's Avatar 4DEntity4/21/17 12:20 am
1 emeralds 269 9
4/22/2017 4:53 am
_Memeless_'s Avatar _Memeless_
Hello Everyone!
My name is SnoreJoey, and I am a Developer/Administrator for the EverFrost Network.
This is a brand new server that will opening in the summer. Unfortunately the IP address is kept top secret and I can't give it to you. But I can invite you to our discord and we can get to work. I will list the positions available and if you would, please fill out the application below and it will be reviewed by me or some other administrators. (Or if you are a builder, it will be reviewed by the head builder) Thank You. - SnoreJoey

Positions
Admin- 2
Dev- 1
WebDev- 1
HeadMod- 1
Mod- 3
Builder- 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Format:

Real Name-

IGN-

Age-

Position-

Skill Lvl- (1-10)

Education In MC - (How Long You Have Been Playing) [Minimum 3 Years]

Why You Deserve This-

How You Can Help-

Speak Fluent English- (Yes/No)

Speak Other Languages- (Yes/No) [If So, List...]

Previous Employers- (If Possible, Get Your Previous Employer To Send A Recommendation Letter To Me)

[Anything Below This Line Do Not Write]--------------------------------------------------------

Status - Confirmed [ Yes / No ]
4DEntity
Level 25 : Expert Engineer