Redstone Map Making

ThisIsMystic's Avatar ThisIsMystic4/22/17 11:12 am
1 emeralds 451 3
5/14/2017 2:51 pm
OfficialKnightYT's Avatar OfficialKnightYT
Why hello there!, You may say I just said I was going to build a castle to keep my interest in Minecraft, But I have found something that I am better than I though I was at, And that is Redstone!

You: Well what's the point?
xEkyrn: I sadly won't be building the castle (I did but it just went bad... like bad...)
You: So you are trying redstone instead?
xEkyrn: Yes!
You: More details?
xEkyrn: Well I can't give you all them details ya know
You: True.. But explain..

My point: I will be making a redstone map and it will have some pretty intense redstone compared to what I could normally do and if you would like to here some more info please ask in the comments, Any who, This map will have a laboratory theme mixed with puzzles and parkour.

Stay tuned for more info on this amazing map!
ThisIsMystic
Level 45 : Master Answer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2017 2:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
OfficialKnightYT
OfficialKnightYT
xEkyrnI will be making a redstone map and it will have some pretty intense redstone compared to what I could normally do

So, I'm pretty good with redstone! I can do very advanced redstone, but not commands lol, I can help ya if ya give me credit. Deal?

Oh and also, I have a discord!
05/14/2017 2:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
OfficialKnightYT
xEkyrnI will be making a redstone map and it will have some pretty intense redstone compared to what I could normally do

So, I'm pretty good with redstone! I can do very advanced redstone, but not commands lol, I can help ya if ya give me credit. Deal?
05/14/2017 1:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Asmo ProBuilder
My point: I will be making a redstone map and it will have some pretty intense redstone compared to what I could normally do and if you would like to here some more info please ask in the comments, Any who, This map will have a laboratory theme mixed with puzzles and parkour.

SO
I am rly good in command blocks , i have an intense experience in it and i can build single INSANE adventure maps , horror maps , puzzle maps , etc ,etc . but i had many projects and i couldn't end anyone and why ??? Cuz i hadn't a building team and now is my opportunitty !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome