Need Help Finding an old Minecraft Adventure Map.

redmarkers's Avatar redmarkers5/6/17 11:22 pm
1 emeralds 187
I have been searching and searching and found nothing, so I ask for this with the hopes that someone has played this map and can help me find it online. the map is from the 1.8 update in September 2011
you start off in an airplane crash
you have to choose between following 3 paths; gold, silver, and wood, the gold and silver lead to death for your greediness, and the wood path continues your adventure.
you have to collect lapis lazuli on your adventure in order to unlock the ending of the adventure
at the end you fight mobs in a building until you reach the feet of a giant zombie that is made of wool and other material and you blow it up by triggering the tnt inside.
at the end there's a boat and a bunch of tnt that is provided for you to blow up the map. That is all i can remember of the map, if anyone can remember the name or perhaps provide a link to the map, it would be very appreciated. the reason I want to find this map is for nostalgic replaying, its not entirely urgent that i find the map but since I am getting back into minecraft after not having played for years, a play-through or more of this map would certainly be an experience. Please Help.
redmarkers
Level 1 : New Miner