It's Not Herobrine, It's Dr. Chibawk!

craftykids's Avatar craftykids12/15/12 8:54 pm history
1 emeralds 14.1k 79
5/18/2017 11:37 am
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
A few days ago, I created a new world. It was a plains biome, and I couldn't see any trees, so I went looking for some. But, as I was looking, I saw something that looked like the default player, but with completely white eyes. Herobrine!

I was about to exit and delete the world, but then I thought, "Has anyone ever tried talking to Herobrine? It used to not be possible, but now you can use the chat on single player."

I said to Herobrine, "Hi. Why do you keep destroying peoples' houses?"

"It's not me who does that!" said Herobrine. "I only destroy things when I'm mining. That's why players find 2x2 tunnels after seeing me."

"What about the sand pyramids in the ocean and the leafless trees?"

"I thought the pyramids were good decoration. The ocean is pretty boring, isn't it? And I only took the leaves off of a few trees, to use for building."

"Okay," I said. "But why do players keep finding their houses destroyed?"

"That," said Herobrine, "Is the doing of Dr. Chibawk. He's an evil chicken who's trying to take over the world!"

And then Herobrine ran off, and I kept searching for trees.

Then, recently, on the same world, I was coming back to my house and saw a chicken standing outside it. This didn't bother me, until I noticed that it had enderman particles swirling around it. It turned, looked at me, and disappeared with a teleporting noise. A second later, my house blew up.

So, if your house or other creations are destroyed, don't blame Herobrine! It was Dr. Chibawk who did it!
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter