I Need Suggestions / Clarifications

-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-5/18/17 11:51 am
1 emeralds 254 4
5/19/2017 6:15 am
-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-
Hi guys!

So in a few weeks time I'm going to open up my own server (going to buy hosting) and I'm gonna set everything up in terms of plugins. I'd like some suggestions on what you would want.

Spawn

I want the server to have a kind of homey feel if that makes any sense. It's gonna be a relatively large community (80 slots). I was thinking of putting the spawn on an island where you begin in a small house. You walk outside and the island is the spawn. Stepping on a boat takes you to the survival world. Thoughts?

Games

Obviously the server is going to have survival, but what else? What would you like to see on a server? What are all the other servers missing?

Hosts

What server hosts are the best? I know they limit the plugins available to you,so preferable one that is a reasonable price yet has loads of plugins?

Thanks for reading!
-WaffleKing-
Level 40 : Master Electrician