PROJECTNova Productions - World of Mandiria - Content Group

MrCHAOTIC102's Avatar MrCHAOTIC1025/20/17 10:47 am
1 emeralds 153
What's going everyone. My name is Ross and I am starting a new content creation group call PROJECTNova. For me personally, I think content is far more enjoyable both to stream/record and watch when the creators are in a group. It allows for conversation to flow and gets rid of any dead silences. Therefore, I have decided to start this group with the intention not only to grow our channels, but so we can have more fun in the process. If you would be interested in joining the group then fill out this short form below and I'll get back to you ASAP.

https://goo.gl/forms/ZrZtkU9GfZ79YWiz1

I don't really mind how many subs or follows you have. This is a group to help us all grow be it small or large.

As for what we do in the group, I am also starting a new SMP called The World of Mandiria, a vanilla survival series. If you would be interested in doing that, then you could join in. Outside of that, anything on Minecraft would be cool. Of course, there's more to gaming than just Minecraft so we could also venture out onto other games be it on PC or console.

I appreciate all readers and responses and I hope to talk those who do respond very soon. Thanks for reading
MrCHAOTIC102
Level 1 : New Explorer