Weird mouse acceleration when holding down mouse button

rhigosrebel's Avatar rhigosrebel2/25/17 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 3.3k 5
5/21/2017 1:06 pm
DewiCraft's Avatar DewiCraft
Hey, I've had this problem for a while, when my PC has a long uptime Minecraft mouse movements are very erratic, the mouse on my screen and in every other game and program is fine but in minecraft will sometimes move fine but other times will move 100x the speed or only in a certain direction at a weird velocity while the other directions are fine, its very strange. It moves almost like im changing my DPI with the old F8 smooth mouse movement enabled, my current PC specs are Intel i7 4770K, 2X GTX 770's in SLI, 32GB of DDR3 and I currently have the latest Java with latest minecraft and latest shaders and latest optifine, all of these in different combos all act the same. When I restart my PC my mouse movements are fine! But after a while, maybe 20 minutes they start to only happen while a mouse button is clicked in and then it slowly starts to happen when my whole mouse just moving and sometimes I even drop below 20FPS! I'm not even on the highest settings. Something is definitely up and I cant think or find anything online about this at all! Please, I need some help! My mouse is a Logitech G502. Please help, it makes my favorite game unplayable

** UPDATE : Changing the priority of the process in task manager seems to kind of help I guess but problem is making game unplayable**

Too clarify, it only happens in minecraft, it only happens when I click my mouse in, left or right click make it happen the most, it will sometimes do it with no holding in the click but much less

Things I've tried: Running MC in low priority and high, disconnecting all other USB devices, updating java, updating mc, reinstalling mc, updating OS, playing minecraft vanilla, different servers and worlds, different mice, playing mc with shaders and optifine. Whenevr I restart my PC it seems to work fine for maybe 10-20 minutes then starts to do it again and it infuriates me and makes the game unplayable.

Youtube video demonstrating the problem that I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_pXvqQACAQ
rhigosrebel
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony