Guys Stop It!

lbpalexcool's Avatar lbpalexcool2/21/12 7:31 pm
1 emeralds 143 4
2/25/2012 3:17 pm
lbpalexcool's Avatar lbpalexcool
If you read one of the Moderators thread on Minecraft Help and Discussion, it says DO NOT post minecraft servers here. The last time I heard that a moderator is A staff member, and they should be respected. So I just want to say I have seen alot of ADMINS NEEDED JOIN JOIN JOIN. It may not say Join this IP but it's still advertising a server. So I just want to say If you have a server to post, post it on the Servers link at the top. And please don't post But I can't post anymore! , because that's your problem. Just because you don't have anymore doesn't mean you can disobey A moderator and start posting here. I have posted servers here and do regonize my flaws but that has stopped and should stop with all of you. So next time you want to post a server here think before you post.

FAQ:

I can't post anymore servers until I level up! It Clearly states PM Cypress.

Your not the boss of me! I know, but moderators are.
lbpalexcool
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon