Need Staff!!

D3SLIV3's Avatar D3SLIV33/29/12 8:15 pm
4/5/2012 9:28 am
Dave the Dude's Avatar Dave the Dude
Hello, I am making a new server called Angel craft and am in need of staff, below you will find applications for Mod and Builder. Please fill out the form nicely, Thanks!!

Applications:

Mod
IGN:
Recent Servers:
Have you been a Mod before:
Why should I pick you:
Why Should i trust you:

Builder
IGN:
Recent Servers:
Have you been a builder before:
Why should I pick you:
Why should I trust you:

I will pm you if you where picked.
D3SLIV3
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/29/2012 9:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Prodigygaming
Mod
IGN: Psychowaffles
Recent Servers: Multigaming network, Kings craft, blitzcraft, opticraft.
Have you been a Mod before: Yes, I have been a mod, i have crated several servers of my own, and I am very computer smart. I know almost everything about minecraft, and I think that you would be impressed to have me on your server. Please pm me. Ps, moderator is the highest rank you can get on that server.
Why should I pick you: Because I am computer smart, nice but strict. I know how to handle people easily. I would treat everyone differently and I could help you with what ever you need. I also type good, and have good grammar so it is easy for people to understand me.
Why Should i trust you: You should trust me because I really do enjoy helping people out. I am a great helper, but an even better admin! I can do anything you need me to an more, I am kind of an over acheiver when it comes to technical stuff. I also am a moderator at a 24 hr server that always has atleast 25 people online. I am good with plugins to. I a very mature, please pm me.
03/29/2012 10:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
D3SLIV3
I like your enthusiasm i PM IP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome