MindCrack Like Server

tomdawg43's Avatar tomdawg435/14/12 8:39 pm
6/17/2012 10:01 pm
yscho88's Avatar yscho88
Hello PMC! Myself, as I'm sure many of you do, watch big Minecrafters on Youtube such as Ethoslab, Guude, Bdouble0, Kurtjmac, Docm77, PauseunPause, VintageBeef, and a few others. Well, they do a small server that is private, called MindCrack. What I want is to make a small server, maybe 5-20 players, that will be active and on a lot, that are friendly and spontanius, and that we can all do server projects(big builds) or games/events like the Ultra Hardcore Series!

I can host a Hamachi, but I can't portforward:( If any of you can that would be great! Because I am looking for just a few people, the application might be a little long and extensive, but that is because I want this group of people to be friendly and nice! I also don't want this to be a "spawn some items build like crazy" thing. I want it to be legit unless we are all working on something!

Ok, before the app, these are the goals or stuff that I think would be fun to do!
-Regular PvE
-Ultra Hard Core/Survival Games
-Some multi-player maps(that would just be a few of us)
-Big Builds!
-Frequent online players

-24/7 Server So we can always be on!
-Maybe YouTube?!?

Great! Now that that's done, let's get to the fun part! The app!
Note: We will be skype chatting, so mic and skype is requiered. I will also probably skype interview you to get to know you and make sure you did not lie or anything. I will PM you and reply to you in this thread if I think you are fit for being in!

TimeZone/Country:
Skype(Yes or No):
Mic(Yes or No):
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)
Building-/10(Don't lie):
Friendly:
Creative:
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:
Why do you want to be on the server?:
Why should you be on the server?:
Any ideas for the server?:
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):

Reply to this smiley face -

Thanks and I hope this brings interest!
tomdawg43
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner