HD Minecraft Skins Central

mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole5/30/12 8:19 am
9/27/2012 9:09 pm
lildrumma's Avatar lildrumma
As the current skins section cannot support uploading or previewing HD skins, you may post them here. Rules of submission:

Include an ingame screenshot of your skin "in action" and a link to the flat skin image for people to download.

So it should look like this: (I don't have any HD skins, so this is a regular one.)

~Download~

to create & use HD skins you must install a mod, and MCPatcher. You can get MCPatcher from the Minecraft Forums, but here's the link to the HDSkin mod:

http://www.hdminecraftskins.com/e107/download.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the skin Halucid made for me. Isn't it awesome?
mommaCarole
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch