PrimePrison is searching for staff!

Prime_Prison's Avatar Prime_Prison9/29/14 5:01 pm
10/4/2014 5:21 pm
Prime_Prison's Avatar Prime_Prison

Welcome to PrimePrison! We are a community that strives to provide the best gameplay possible to our players!

We believe in a safe environment for all of our players, and hope to create this.

We’re hiring staff! We only accept the most professional, devoted, and mature staff. You can apply below.

Available Positions

10x Builders (In Need Of)
5x ChatMod
4x JrMod
4x Mod
3x JrAdmin
2x Admin
1x HeadAdmin
1x Website Manager
1x Graphic Designer

RolePlay ranks such as Guard, HeadGuard, and Warden will be offered later on.

Descriptions of each Rank

Builder - You’ll help build the prison and construct events and places from time to time. You will only have game mode while building.

ChatMod - Keep the chat clean! You have /mute.

JrMod - You will be able to help keep the chat clean and make sure people are following server rules. You have /tempban.

Mod - You get to go a step further, you’ve got the all mighty ban hammer! Stop the hackers. Make sure people are following rules.

JrAdmin - Will work closely with Admins & HeadAdmin, gets /fly to help find cheaters or hackers.

Admin - Gets all of the commands listed above, and can also help plan events and work with the HeadAdmin.

HeadAdmin - You are the Owner’s helper. You work closely with him to plan and coordinate events and major changes in the server. You’ll also get to help decide who gets staff and who doesn’t.

Website Manager - You’ll get to help make the website, and aside from the owner, pretty much be in charge of it. You can hire your own staff (Website staff) to moderate the forums and things. The Owner will also have to approve the staff.

Graphic Designer - You’ll help make website graphics, and the logo of the server. You will probably get a special incentive in game for your work, and possibly an actual payment. Not too much though.

*All ranks are subject to promotion or demotion depending on the circumstances.

Now that you know a little bit about the server, you may apply here: Please use the provided application, if you choose not to, your application will be denied and you will be asked to start over.

Click on the spoiler to see the application:

Click to reveal
Application:

IGN:

Timezone:

Skype (Required):

Name:

If Builder; Proof of work:

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: 

Why are you applying?: 

What are you applying for?: 

How can you help PrimePrison?:

Why should I choose you over another?: 

What experience do you have?: 

Do you have plugin knowledge?: 

Have you ever been banned?: 

Anything Else we should know?

Thanks for applying! We'll be back with you within a short amount of time! If you're accepted, I'll reply to the post & Add you on Skype.
Prime_Prison
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2014 5:21 pm
Prime_Prison
Bump | We're in great need of a GFX Designer. |
10/04/2014 2:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CharlieModo
Application:

IGN: CharlieModo

Timezone: GMT+1

Skype (Required): CharlieModo

Name: Charlie

If Builder; Proof of work: n/a

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: n/a

Why are you applying?: I am applying because I want to use and improve my skills. I think the position I am applying for is good for me and I will be more than able to carry out duties.

What are you applying for?: Website Manager

How can you help PrimePrison?: I have good experience with Minecraft servers and creating and managing websites.

Why should I choose you over another?: You should chose me over others because I have experience, I am 16 so I am mature. I am also reliable so you can count on me to be there especially when you need me.

What experience do you have?: I have experience with websites, forums and Minecraft servers. I got a B in ICT for GCSE and I am studying IT at college.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned?: No.

Anything Else we should know? I am more than capable and it would be a mistake not to hire me. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
10/04/2014 3:02 pm
Prime_Prison
Sent you a Skype request.
10/04/2014 2:21 pm
Prime_Prison
Bump! I think we'll be accepting one more application, so apply while you can.
10/03/2014 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SgtStrange
Application:

IGN: SgtStrange

Timezone: GMT 00:00

Skype (Required): wilzbobz

Name: William Strange

Why are you applying?: Because from what I have read you have a great server and I'd love to help out! Being staff means i really enjoy a server, because one I get to make sure everyone keeps in-line and behaves and other players look to you for advice etc.

What are you applying for?: JrAdmin or Admin

How can you help PrimePrison?:
Keep everyone in accordance with the rules and make sure everyone is enjoying themselves, if the owner isn't on they can trust that the staff are keeping an eye on things especially if its an admin as players respect them as they have the authority.

Why should I choose you over another?:
Because I am mature, but I am enthusiastic and confident. I know how and when to handle players that break the rules but I can make sure everyone else has fun and i can be someone to offer advice and someone to talk to on the game.

What experience do you have?:
Head Moderator, Admin and Moderator

Do you have plugin knowledge?:
Not really, I haven't ever focused on plugin coding and programming

Have you ever been banned?:
No

I'd like to help out the team.

I hope you consider me for the role,

SgtStrange (William)
10/03/2014 4:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
WillPower302
You didn't reply.
10/03/2014 3:39 pm
Prime_Prison
Bump! We're still accepting only mature and greatly qualified applicants.
10/02/2014 5:28 pm
Matvrity
Application:

IGN: Matvrity

Timezone: Eastern time

Skype (Required): cutejojo12 (made it when i was like 14 )

Name: Jordan

Why are you applying?:
I am applying because i want to be a staff member on a server and just help out.
What are you applying for?: I am applying for jradmin if possible or if not mod

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help by being active and loyal to the server. I have tons of ideas on how to make prison server better because i play on them all the time and on some servers to be honest their prison really just sucks because they do not know how to run it and stuff. I can also help by advertising/ pay a little amount for advertising because well firs i have a blog with over 44k+ followers tho its not a minecraft blog. I also have a lot of plugin ideas that could enhance the gameplay but i do NOT know how to code.

Why should I choose you over another?: You should choose me because i actually know hoe to be a staff member on a server and you know bond with the players at the same time help them. I have been playing/staffing on servers for like about a few years and know how to staff. I also know how to talk french which could maybe help out in situations where french people come on the server maybe? ahaha

What experience do you have?: I have staffed on a few servers but not like big ones really because the owners were really lazy all they cared about were the freaking donations and how much players they had. Most of them had like 20- to like 40 players on them. I really hope that this server will be a big one!

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Well not really! Like i know what plugins are but i do not know how to install them/code them.

Have you ever been banned?: I will not lie here when i was like 13 all i would do is greif servers and just be an ass to servers. One day i realized that greifing is stupid. Since then i have matured a lot.

Anything Else we should know? Well i really have a lot of ideas that would be fun as plugins and stuff.
(my english is not on point lmao sorry)
10/02/2014 5:35 pm
Prime_Prison
I've sent you a request on Skype.
10/02/2014 3:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Babyportal69
MAN I APPLIED for mod u gunna skip me like this bruh?
10/02/2014 5:29 pm
Prime_Prison
I've sent the accepted applicants previously a Skype request, if you didn't get one, you were denied. Sorry.
10/02/2014 3:50 pm
Prime_Prison
Bump, We're in need of one builder. That's all, if anyone knows of one, please let me know.
10/01/2014 7:33 pm
Prime_Prison
Bump

- Needs Builders!
10/01/2014 1:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Willgoat
IGN: Willgoat

Timezone: GMT

Skype (Required): ancientsheep

Name: Gordon

Why are you applying?: I am applying because I want to help the server grow with the experience I have.

What are you applying for?: I'm not really a graphic designer or builder so I would prefer a moderating position, that is if I get accepted.

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help it grow, ask people to join it and vote for the server if it is on one of the server list.

Why should I choose you over another?: I am mature, confident and unique. I am also quite experienced with moderating.

What experience do you have?: I have worked as Head- Admin at Deviation Minecraft which I recently stepped down from the position.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: I do not have plugin knowledge but I don't see how that would be a problem.

Have you ever been banned?: No I haven't been banned before.

Anything Else we should know? Not much I pretty much summed everything up.
10/01/2014 11:13 am
WillPower302
I applied, its on the last bit of page 2 i think you missed it as you looked at another one first.
10/01/2014 6:49 am
Prime_Prison
BUMP! Currently I've got three staff members working with me. One of which is doing the website, and graphics. And the other two will be helping me with server issues and setting up things. I am still in need of a decent builder. Apply now!

- As of right now, your application would have to be extremely good for me to accept you, as I don't really need much more staff.
09/30/2014 7:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
YourMCGeek
IGN: YourMCGeek

Timezone: EST (GMT -5:00)

Skype (Required): YourMCGeek

Name: PM'd on acceptence

If Builder; Proof of work: N/A

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: N/A

Why are you applying?: I am applying because currently I am in need of a good server. I love to see servers grow and develop. Prison is also one of my favorite gamemodes to play in Minecraft. I love how it gives you the sense of accomplishment when you rank up or kill a guard. By the way, I thought I would mention this as it might help you guys and/or my application, I am very good with plugins and I can run your server for free. I can also do websites on Enjin, but I do know have any proof due to financial issues. I can prove my knowledge to you though if you would like to give me the chance

What are you applying for?: I am apply for HeadAdmin or Website Manager. As I said above I do not have proof for Website Manager but I have knowledge. As for Head Admin I have no problem starting lower with ChatMod or Mod as I know from past servers that I've ran, Head Admin needs a lot of trust.

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help PrimePrison by doing various things from keeping Inmates in line to running a website to running a server. I can help with plugins and console files/configs and much more. I have a lot of knowledge on running servers.

Why should I choose you over another?: As I've stated before I know how to not only do my job, but go BEYOND that and help the server in different ways.

What experience do you have?: 3 years of running servers, 4 years of playing Minecraft

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Tons
10/01/2014 6:48 am
Prime_Prison
Sorry I looked at your application late, you were accepted. We'll talk rank later, currently I have two staff that are actually helping me, and you would be a great addition. I have not assigned any ranks, right now we're just focusing on building and getting things set up, this is your chance to show me that you deserve the rank you're applying for. Thanks! By the way, I'm going to school now, so I'll have to add you when I get home at about 3PM EST.
09/30/2014 5:10 pm
WillPower302
IGN: WillPower302

Timezone: GMT

Skype (Required): willmckane_

Name: Will McKane

If Builder; Proof of work: N/A

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: N/A

What are you applying for?: Admin or Head-Admin

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help with the groups and also planning events as I know plugins very well, I can bring up new ideas for the server. I can help promote other staff members by judging there work, I always have an eye on the chat and never leave someone in need of help.

Why should I choose you over another?: I will be very active playing at 4-6 hours per day. I am very mature.

What experience do you have?: I have been Co-Owner twice, Head-Admin 3 times, Admin 6 times, Head-Mod once, Mod once.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: I am very good with plugins such as GroupManager, WorldEdit, Essentials etc.

Have you ever been banned?: Yes but only jokes with friends.

Anything Else we should know? I live in West London, I am a professional trampolinist.
09/30/2014 4:38 pm
Prime_Prison
I've sent all of the accepted applicants a request on Skype. These are the positions we still have available:

10x Builder
5x ChatMod
4x JrMod
4x Mod
2x JrAdmin
0x Admin
1x Head-Admin
1x Website Manager
1x Graphic Designer

- We need builders! We've yet to come across one with the potential to build us an exquisite prison map.
09/30/2014 10:04 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
GeniusGuy21
Application for PrimePrison

IGN: GeniusGuy21

Timezone: PDT(Pacific Daylight Timezone)

Skype (Required): GeniusGuy12

Name: James

Why are you applying?: I saw a server in need of staff so I decided that I can apply to make a difference on the server whether it is resolving little tasks or contributing to a big project. I am a trained staff member which being staff on 3 previous servers (all that shut down due to lack of players) so I know the basic commands and rules like /kick, /mute, No disrespect to staff, etc. I am also applying mainly for being able to have a higher authority to help make the server even more successful than it already is.

What are you applying for?: Chat-Mod or Regular Mod

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help by dedicating my time on the server to help with all of the arguments and questions. I know that when one staff member contributes by dedicating their time, they can help by resolving little things that can go into deep matter. As long as a staff member is contributing and following the rules, he/she is making a difference. I know that I can be that he or she.

Why should I choose you over another?: I have correct characteristics when applying for staff such as I am very cooperative with the players online and staff members. I'm definitely a gregarious person and is always there for you if you need help. I know if there is a server that has given me responsibilities, I know that I have to dedicate my time and to make my mark on the server. I have a keen eye on so I can multi-task by like building something while supervising the chat to catch any people breaking the rules like someone spamming. I also am on the forums a lot so I can look at any posts/threads that need staff to look into or if someone needs encouragement. I know that I am better than all of the there applicants out there and I can make a difference.

What experience do you have?: I used to be staff on 3 other servers which all shut down due to lack of players. All of them were from Jr. Mod to Head Mod so I know that applying for mod is the correct decision for me.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Unfortunately, I don't.

Have you ever been banned?: I have never been banned before because if there is a server that is really good out there, why risk to cheat or hack to win something like a mini-game when you could be banned 5 minutes later.

Anything Else we should know? No, but if any other personal information is needed, tell me on Skype.
09/30/2014 8:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
IGN:Nader_02

Timezone: Sweden[North]

Skype (Required):Allan.143 (Salahadin87) [Contact me on skype]

Name:Max

Why are you applying?:I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.

What are you applying for?: Admin

How can you help PrimePrison?:I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join.Well I want you to know I can solve that. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is.

Why should I choose you over another?:I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 7 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.

I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-6 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.

What experience do you have?: Have my own server. Played Minecraft 3 years. Have been [Owner 6 Times] (Co Owner,HeadAdmin,Admin,Mod and Helper)

Do you have plugin knowledge?: I'm a Manager.

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

Anything Else we should know?Looking forward to this server (Contact me on skype)
Gmail: Akkusallan0@gmail.com
09/30/2014 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
RansuKookies
Application:

IGN: My IGN would be RansuKakuro

Age: Thirteen (13). For my young age, I believe that I got this trait called "maturity" early and I know how to use it efficiently.

Timezone: UTC+08:00. I live in the Philippines.

Skype (Required): My Skype ID is RansuKookies

Name: Daniel

If Builder; Proof of work: I can build good but I can't build the best. Unlike the professional Builders.I don't think I can fit in being a Builder. I'm truly sorry.

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: I can design good as well. Although, I don't think I also fit in being a Graphic Designer. I know that a Graphic Designer needs professionalism and I do not think I have that.

Why are you applying?: Being one of the staff members in PrimePrison requires enormous responsibility, trust and above-mentioned knowledge that I could convey to players. Helping is one devotion and I want to see players pursue in a fun and beneficial way. Being a staff previously has given me enough knowledge to pursue a staff position here and treat players on how they should be treated. I would like to contribute my time and effort for the great expansion of this server in the future time. I would try to do my best to improve the popularity of the server. I've had a lot of experiences with chat and how a player should politely talk. Knowing all the basic and advanced rules makes me alert and aware for everyone who are going to trick me into trusting false statements. I would try to be as active as possible throughout the days and will continue to observe the server.

What are you applying for?: I am applying for any rank that will suit me. Although, I cannot be a Builder or a Graphic Designer.

How can you help PrimePrison?: I believe I can help with a lot of things in game. As I said in the "Why are you applying?" part. I've had a lot of experiences with chat meaning that I know how a player should politely talk and also being a staff member from the past has given me more knowledge about moderating a server.

Why should I choose you over another?: I believe you should choose me over another because I am quite mature and I've had lots of experiences. Having these experiences gave me a lot of knowledge about being a staff member in minecraft and how I should do my role as a staff member.

What experience do you have?: My experiences are in servers. There was this server called "MedievalEconomy." I got the Manager rank in this server and I gained knowledge and experience on how to Manage a server. There is also one called "WitherKingdom." which I became Admin on. It also gave me more knowledge and experience.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Yes I do. Being a staff member from the past has given me more knowledge about plugins than before.

Have you ever been banned?: I believe that I have never been banned. I always make sure to follow every rule of one server.

Anything Else we should know? Feel free to contact me in Skype or my email (ransukakuro@gmail.com) for more information about myself. I don't want my personal information to spread.
09/30/2014 6:55 am
Prime_Prison
Bump, if I didn't tell you you were accepted, you were denied. Sorry. Although, our main focus right now is builders, since that will be a huge part of the server. We've got

1x JrMod
1x Admin
1x Builder (We Need More!)

And there are plenty of spots left!
09/29/2014 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
wanted4fun
Application: wanted's apply

IGN: wanted4fun

Timezone: Mountain Time

Skype (Required): wanted4fun (note: can't always i have hearing loss)

Name:Bryn

Why are you applying?: i feel like somebody needs help and that i can help with

What are you applying for?: Jr Mod

How can you help PrimePrison?: i can help moderate chat and temban the ones that break rules.

Why should I choose you over another?: because i have experience and that i can help.

What experience do you have?: I'm mature, responsible, lot's of contact with players, respectful to others yeah.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: idk never been on the server yet

Have you ever been banned?: no.

Anything Else we should know?: hearing loss having surgery on tuesday might not be on tuesday or wednesday. and i can probity come on Thursday and friday.
09/29/2014 7:59 pm
Prime_Prison
We are still in GREAT need of builders. Apply Now!
09/29/2014 7:17 pm
killerbryan
Application:

IGN: Killerbryan

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard time -4 USA)

Skype (Required):xxkillerbryanxx

Name: Bryan

Why are you applying?: I Want to help people with there servers with the services I provide, I would like to help many people create a community they will love and enjoy, I am willing to use my skills and experience to help a possible future community that will grow, and be popular from Mine and other people's skills.

What are you applying for?: Head-admin/ Any rank you think is good enough for me.

How can you help PrimePrison?: I Have much experience in a lot of things, such as Staff Management, Plugin Configuration & Setup, Server Management, Advertisement (Multiple requirements from the owner will be needed) Training & Staff Policy's, Helper (helps with anyone who needs assistants with commands and how to use things.) And Also Interior building (Skill:Low for building) I am a great choice for a lot of staff and higher up things, that many people don't. I also can help by giving choices provided by the players, and to teach the staff rules to follow to make sure All members and staff are having great experience on the server. I am not always punishment, I am also a nice person and friendly to users and staff, I am not willing to give up on any quests that are given to me, I will complete them one way or another.

Why should I choose you over another?: This question is mostly in the "How can you help PrimePrison question"

What experience do you have?: This question is mostly in the "How can you help PrimePrison question"

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Yes,

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, when Minecraft was alpha, No worries! I am not like that anymore.

- I Will be on Mostly on weekends
- I Have school, so I will be on at 3:30 Pm - 5:00 PM / 8:00 - 11:00 PM
These times may change during times.

* Two of the questions I put into the one question, Sorry about that!
09/29/2014 7:58 pm
Prime_Prison
I've sent you a Skype Request.
09/29/2014 7:13 pm
Swoosh247
Application:

IGN: Swoosh247

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone(EST)

Name: John

Why are you applying? I love helping new servers, I love helping the people on the servers whether they are new or experienced with whatever questions/concerns they have. I wish to help this great community prosper and grow to its fullest potential.

What are you applying for? Any position except Builder and Graphic Designer.

How can you help PrimePrison? I can help them by advertising on other servers, i can help build great buildings to make the server look nice than it already is. I can also enforce rules while making sure players are having a great time and having lots of fun.

Why should I choose you over another? I am very responsible/strict when it comes down to rules, but I am very fun to be around with and have some jokes. I do not abuse my powers as i respect my position of whatever you chose to give me(if you do at all). I am very helpful to others, and i love to improve from my mistakes and continue on from there.

What experience have you had? I have been a Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admins(many times), Head-Mod, Moderator(many of times), and Builder(which im not applying for).

Do you have plugin knowledge? Not much, but i do know the basics such as: World Edit, Group Manager, and World Guard.

Have you ever been banned? No i have not.

Anything else we should know? Nothing really, but any questions you have for me, I'll be glad to answer.
09/29/2014 6:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
Bigbro2008
IGN: Bigbro2009

Timezone: I am located in the Central Time Zone.

Skype (Required): My Skype is: annacatrocks

Name: Robert Black

If Builder; Proof of work: Sadly, I am not applying for Builder. I'm not the best at it.

If Graphic Designer; Proof of work: I am applying for Graphic Designer. All of the work on "heros-fantasy.enjin.com/" was created my me. The website, logo, and such.

Why are you applying?: I love Prison Servers. But, recently, the ones I've worked with went down(staff issues), and I'm looking to help start another server. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers.

What are you applying for?: I am applying for Website Designer, Graphic Designer, and any of the available administrative positions.

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can help the server many things. As you saw, I'm a great website designer. I would love to provide those services(including graphic design.) I can, also, provide the server with a great administration who knows what he's doing.

Why should I choose you over another?: That is a great question. I am very mature, and a great player. I have been playing Minecraft since it came out, thus I am no newbie. I am also very intelligent, and I love helping players. I am very patient, and I know how to handle situations. To conclude, I am a well rounded player, and I believe I qualify for the position.

What experience do you have?: Yes, I used to own a server (I closed it) I was also admin/mod/Co-Owner on about 3 servers, but they all went offline. I am, currently, Co-Owner of Hero's Fantasy. I was a former Head-Application Team, Forum Moderator, and Media Team Member on Rise of Kings.

Do you have plugin knowledge?: As Owner of my server, I've created it from scratch. I understand everything about permissions, commands, and, well, basicly plugins. Along with that, I'm very experienced with commands.

Have you ever been banned?: I have been banned, but that was due to miscommunication, and was resolved.

Anything Else we should know?: Not right now. If you need to know anything else, contact me.
09/29/2014 6:58 pm
Prime_Prison
Accepted! I've sent you a request on Skype, and we will talk further.
09/29/2014 6:30 pm
Babyportal69
Is my 2nd app good?
09/29/2014 6:25 pm
NikeMC
Sorry for not using the application format it restricted me from writing my best application.
IGN:Nikeguy12 but I prefer to be called Nike.

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): The reason I want to be moderator is I love to help people. I have the experience to be a moderator. I have good grammar in my opinion. I have good skills with people. And I know how to communicate. I can speak multiple languages.
Experience (details): I have been Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 and Owned a server with my brother and friends.It was called Ghost-Craft and it had 200 slots. I was also a full-time Support Team of a server hosting company. But it shut down due to the Owner not having enough time do to college. So I know what's coming
---------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated time: I can provide up to 4 hours and sometimes even 5
What you can bring: I have the experience and grammar. I know the commands and plugins. I am good at dealing with disputes with players. And I leave them happy. I can keep the server and chat running smooth. I am a nice guy who gets along with everyone but I have no time for rule breakers. I will not disrespect, make fun of or bully anyone at any point on my journey on this server. I can speak French,Spanish and a bit of Greek. And I'm fluent in English. Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start.I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday.I know how to deal with groups,prefixs and most important permissions. I know GroupManager and PEX.
If a player was hacking.

(which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.)

What would YOU do?:

I would msg them and ask why they hacked. Then I would ask if anyone had proof, Then I would kick for the first warning and then temp-ban for second and then third warning would be a ban.
Stuff About me:
Well,
I play sports, for example I play Soccer (AAA), Lacrosse and Basketball. I am originally from Ireland. I love playing video games like Minecraft (Obviously.),PS3 and Pokémon. I'm also a Graphic Designer, My favorite color is Purple. I am a 85%+ student in school. I am short for my age.
I also like going on ATV offroading. I don't like people who like harassing other people just to be funny.
Extra Info:
One of the Owners of CanonRealms server that I am staff on ( not main.) recommended me:
http://i61.tinypic.com/22nl3l.jpg

IP: 67.233.183.159 Proof that it's real.
Have you ever been banned before ? : No I have not been banned on any server before during my playing time in Minecraft.
Planet Minecraft: NikeMC
Minecraft Forums: NikeMC
Means of commucation:
Skype- nikegfx_ ( No mic so please don't call.)
Email- lacrossekindofguy@hotmail.com
Teamspeak- Yes I do have Teamspeak but no mic.

Thank you for looking at my application,
Colin
Nikeguy12
09/29/2014 6:28 pm
Prime_Prison
Denied. As stated, please use the provided format.
09/29/2014 5:57 pm
Babyportal69
IGN: Babyportal69

Time zone: UTC: 05:500

Skype (Required): Babyportal<dot>69 but my skype is broken so I'd have to add you

Name: Smith

Why are you applying? I am applying for chat moderator because I can help advertise this server and then I could also help moderate the server chat.

What are you applying for? chat moderator

How can you help PrimePrison? I am applying for chat moderator because I can help advertise this server and then I could also help moderate the server chat.

Why should I choose you over another? If you choose me I can do what I said in the question above and plus I could always help this server to help get to public.

What experience do you have?: I've owned a server called Beastcraft till I had to shut it down plus I'm currently a admin 1 server and on other server I'm currently head-mod

Do you have plugin knowledge? Yes I'm good with group manager and I can help find us plugins if ever needed.

Have you ever been banned?: To be honest I have been banned on this 1 server but that’s because someone reported me for harassment but I wasn't but then the ban was lifted after 3 days because they found the person was lying.

Anything Else we should know? Nope not really
09/29/2014 5:49 pm
Babyportal69
can i reapply now?.
09/29/2014 5:51 pm
Prime_Prison
Yes, you can try to revise your application.
09/29/2014 5:30 pm
Babyportal69
IGN: Babyportal69

Timezone: UTC: 05:500

Skype (Required): Babyportal<dot>69 BUT my skype is broken so i'd have to add you

Name: Smith

Why are you applying?: I am applying for JR. Admin because 1. i can help with searching the server and spotting hackers and ban them. 2. i can help advertise this server 3. i can be a great help to editing plugins or help to find us good plugins 4. I Could help moderate the server chat.

What are you applying for?: JR. Admin

How can you help PrimePrison?: 1. I can help with searching the server and spotting hackers and ban them. 2. i can help advertise this server 3. i can be a great help to editing plugins or help to find us good plugins 4. I Could help moderate the server chat.

Why should I choose you over another?: If you choose me i can do what i said in the question above and i can help get us to public.

What experience do you have?: I've owned a server called Beastcraft till i had to shut it down plus i'm currently a admin 1 server and on other server i'm currently head-mod

Do you have plugin knowledge?: Yes im good with groupmanager and i can help find us plugins if ever needed.

Have you ever been banned?: To be honest yes i have on 1 server but thats because of someone reporting me for harassment but i wasn't but than the ban was lifted after they found the person was lying.

Anything Else we should know? Nope not really
09/29/2014 5:48 pm
Prime_Prison
I'm sorry, your application is denied. Your grammar seems kind of bad, and to me that's a red flag. Also, you won't get JrAdmin from the start. You can re-apply if you feel you can fix your application. Good day.
09/29/2014 5:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
Application:

IGN: SRGT_Shadow

Timezone: USA Central

Skype (Required): patrick.barrett71

Name: Pat

If Builder; Proof of work: http://srgtshadow.imgur.com/

Why are you applying?: I just really enjoy building and thought this would be a good and fun server to build on

What are you applying for?: Builder

How can you help PrimePrison?: I can make you an awesome prison and make the server more enjoyable all around

Why should I choose you over another?: I don't complain. I respect the position given to me. I also take criticism of my builds to heart and improve from that

What experience do you have?: I have built a couple of prisons in the past but not as many as i wish. I can build many large projects and tend to build better from looking at pictures. I have been head builder on many servers

Do you have plugin knowledge?: World Edit and that's pretty much it

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

Anything Else we should know? Nothing unless you have any questions for me
09/29/2014 5:46 pm
Prime_Prison
Sent request on Skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome