PrimeTowny is Recruiting || Accepting Most ||

Antlo's Avatar Antlo10/24/14 2:46 pm
1 emeralds 181 7
10/28/2014 11:02 am
picklenob's Avatar picklenob
PrimeTowny is now recruiting for ChatMods. We're looking for educated individuals, who know what they're doing. We don't want to accept anyone that doesn't have a mature attitude or hasn't learned what responsibility is.

-=-=-=-=- Description -=-=-=-=-

PrimeTowny is a Realistic Towny server. You spawn in a City, where you are allowed to do various jobs, and make money. With that money, you can live in a Hotel room or apartment, or even a city house for a little while. Once you've gotten enough money to make your own town (Using Towny), you can go off and do so. If you do choose to live in the City, it's perfectly fine. We've got an added PvP aspect, in the "Bad side of town", which has pvp enabled, and you can purchase Drugs & Guns. Also, this side of town is for the less fortunate people, with not much money, to live if they choose to do so. We also have a Police Officer rank. This rank is obtainable by applying on the website, (This application isn't open yet), and what your duty would be is to confiscate Drugs from people who have them Inside City Limits only; your powers are not active outside of the city, eg. in someone else's town. This is merely a breif description of what we have to offer.

-=-=-=-=- Staff Requirements -=-=-=-=-
If you would like to be a staff member on this server, we'd greatly appreciate your application. Although; we do have some requirements that you must pass.

- You must have good grammar, we don't want to look like we don't know what we're doing. Believe it or not, how you say things reflects your personality.

- You must have some type of experience being staff on a server.

- You absolutely must have a Skype account.

- You must be reachable outside of minecraft, if this is through Skype, that is fine.

- You must pass the Application Format.

Still here, and looking to apply? We have our rules and regulations as well.

-=-=-=-=- Rules -=-=-=-=-
We have some rules for our staff members.
- You may not abuse your powers; ex. ChatMod Muting someone for no reason.

- If you ban someone, you can ban them on the spot, but you must later provide proof of their crime to one of the Owners.

- You must be an active staff member; If you're not logged on to the server within 72 hours, you are immediately demoted. This policy can be bypassed by letting one of the owners know of your absence ahead of time.

-=-=-=-=- Application -=-=-=-=-

We do not accept applications through any other source other than applying on our Website, or using the provided application format on this post.

Link to ChatMod Application (Click the Spoiler)
Click to reveal
www.primetowny.enjin.com/ChatModApp

Application Format (If you don't want to use website)

Name:

IGN:

Why do you want to be staff?:

Why should we choose you?:

Experience:

What would you do if someone was breaking the rules?:

If you were accepted; what would you do?:

Any suggestions for our server?:

Anything Else?:

-=-=-=-=- Release -=-=-=-=-
If you were wondering, we're currently not released yet. We're accepting staff members early on so we can get to know you.

- Release is scheduled to be Tuesday, October 28th. This is only tomorrow; therefor we need as many staff members as possible.

Currently we have 5x ChatMod Positions open.

-=-=-=-=- Other -=-=-=-=-

- Do not spam my PMC Account, Skype, or Website Account saying that you've submitted your applications. I will periodically check the Website & here and if you're accepted or declined, the website will tell you, or I'll PM you on PMC. Also, if you're accepted, I'll send you a request on Skype.

That is all, Good Luck.

Regards,
AwesomeAntlo
PrimeTowny || Co-Owner / Director of Staff ||
Antlo
Level 12 : Journeyman Network