[1.7.9] Prison Server Looking For BUILDERS & Plugin Dev

RAGE_FC's Avatar RAGE_FC7/10/14 6:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 75
10/22/2014 10:58 pm
RAGE_FC's Avatar RAGE_FC
Hello I am the owner of KryptonNetwork, formally known as Forsaken Prison, and we have recently reset the server to make some improvements including the upgrade to 1.7.9. We would like to add a lot of custom content. We are still just a prison server at the moment but we do have plans to expand to Factions, Creative and other popular server types. We are slowly changing everything from saying Forsaken to Forbidden so please give us time. At this time we are only taking 5 moderators and 4 admins at the moment. Apply fast and wait for a reply on your application. You can also apply on our website http://forsakenmc.net

In order to get this fully completed I am in the need for a dedicated and professional Team:

Current needed positions: Builders(Any sub-catagory, i.e world painter, Medieval house builders, etc)Moderators/Helpers and Plugin Developers

APPLICATIONS:

BUILDER:
*Name:
Time Zone:
Prior Building Knowledge:
What Building Styles do you know?:
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?:
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?:
How fast/efficiently can you build?:
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?:
Why do you want to join this team?:
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?:

PLUGIN DEVELOPER:
*Name:
Time Zone:
How long have you been exposed to programming?:
What experience do you have in Java:
Describe yourself!:
What plugins have you created/what are your capabilities as a plugin dev?:
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a developer?:

OTHER POSITIONS:
*Name:
Time Zone:
What position?:
What experience do you have in this field?:
Describe yourself!:
How do you deal with conflicts?:
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:

* = Optional Posts, Feel free to leave these Blank if you don't feel the need to fill them!

Thanks to anyone who decides to apply, please be patient and await analysis on your applications!
If you have any questions or concerns PM me or leave a comment!
RAGE_FC
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 10:58 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
09/09/2014 11:54 am
RAGE_FC
Looking for plugin developers!! bump
09/08/2014 7:42 pm
RAGE_FC
bump!!
08/14/2014 4:18 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
08/04/2014 2:43 pm
RAGE_FC
Willing to pay for anyones help to get the server open in a timely matter!! Bump!
08/04/2014 1:21 pm
RAGE_FC
bump!
07/31/2014 12:48 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/31/2014 8:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
woof_bacon
BUILDER:
*Name: Abi
IGN: woof_bacon
Time Zone: UK
Prior Building Knowledge: A long time
What Building Styles do you know?: Pretty much all but I'm not so good at modern
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: Yes
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: Very well
How fast/efficiently can you build?: I can build extremely quickly
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I will provide pics over skype.
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team to gain experience and help out on your server.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: Because I am creative and free thinking, if a build goes wrong I won't destroy it I'll make it better.

I would also like to apply for Admin if possible.

*Name: Abi
IGN: woof_bacon
Time Zone: UK
What position?: Admin
What experience do you have in this field?: I have been an admi on a number of servers as well as running my own at one point.
Describe yourself!: I'm a 13 year old girl from the UK. I am creative and free thinking and I never let my age get in the way!
How do you deal with conflicts?: Well normally I'm a pretty chilled out person, I try to keep things mellow and amusing, try to keep players where they can have fun without getting too excessive where it might start an argument.
People get used to me being calm, which is what makes me being annoyed so effective. I try to overlook conflicts, but if it involves the server in a major way or begins to affect other players, screenshots will be taken and emailed to the owner.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I have worked on many other servers and although I don't now as the servers have declined in popularity I would stay with this server until the end
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team to gain experience and help out on your server.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I know many commands often used on servers and I know handle pretty much all types of conflict. I am a YouTuber and as such would be able to advertise the server on my channel as I am starting a gaming series with friends soon.

Thank you and sorry the post is so long
07/31/2014 6:49 am
RAGE_FC
bump
07/30/2014 3:38 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/30/2014 1:57 am
RAGE_FC
bump
07/29/2014 2:01 pm
RAGE_FC
FLuXx_Lays_EggsHello my name is FLuXx_EnVy
I run the Verside Bulilds. Build team, We feature all types of Builds from Homes to Hubs,

Our serverives have been Appreciated by many big servers including the likes of KoonKraft, Lonewolves and OP anarchy,

We have featured a new builder who is the finest on PMC, Check him out

http://www.planetminecraft.com/user/playman

Contact me on skype for further info: mahfuz2461

~FLuXx

-Verside Builds-

Sent a request on skype. Talk to you soon.
07/29/2014 10:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
FLuXx_Lays_Eggs
Hello my name is FLuXx_EnVy
I run the Verside Bulilds. Build team, We feature all types of Builds from Homes to Hubs,

Our serverives have been Appreciated by many big servers including the likes of KoonKraft, Lonewolves and OP anarchy,

We have featured a new builder who is the finest on PMC, Check him out

www.planetminecraft.com/user/playman

Contact me on skype for further info: mahfuz2461

~FLuXx

-Verside Builds-
07/28/2014 8:09 pm
RAGE_FC
bump

still looking for builders and plugin developers
07/28/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SurgOriginal
I am glad i will be able to help!
Skype @StupidiphoneOG
07/28/2014 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SurgOriginal
*Name:Joshua smith
IGN:SurgOG
Time Zone: Atlantic Time (Canada)
What position?: Moderator
2 and a half years moderating servers that just keep shutting down! i know all plugin knowledge and i am willing to stay up all night to help moderate if i have to! i will never let you down or turn against you [EVER !!!!
Describe yourself!:
I have a heart for gaming! i have an outside life as a air force cadet Flight sergeant
i am a only child and i am currently unemployed! i will use 100% of my free time working for this server! i take all of my jobs seriously rather big or small!
i do however live on a farm! a tree farm that is and i have regular chores to do that may affect how long i am on!
I will deal with them as i see necessary! i deal with alot of real life conflict all the time and i do a pretty good job! as for server conflicts here is how i would deal with them!
Player conflicts:
Racism or homophobic harassment of player:
I dont take racism lightly! first it depends on how bad!
Racism!
First offence! 30 minute mute with warning
2nd offence 2 day ban!
3rd offence 60 day ban + permanent mute!
homophobic!
First offence! Warning
2nd offence hour mute with warning
3rd offence 30 day ban with 60 day mute!
DDOS threat agianst player!
First offence 3 day ban
second offence PermaBan
Server conflicts!
Advertisements 60 day ban! [If he is advertising he wont come back]
DDOS threat towards server
first offence Warning with IP check!
2nd offence 90 day ip ban
Staff disrespect
First offence Warning
2nd offence 2 hour jail and 24 hour mute
Store chargeBack
immediate Permanent ban
That gives you an idea of how i am with moderation!
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:
You can always count on me to help!
IF [For a very important reason have to quit] i would not do a final bang type thing and start hurting the server! i would create a thread on the website called My resigning
and type a full out letter saying how much i enjoyed being with you! and i will end it the i hope for the best! If you put me as a low rank i will work my way up for you! i will never let you down
I have an interest in this sever first off i love the name Forsaken network! that's very creative and i would love to be apart of your staff team! i feel like i could fit in with you guys and we can work out issues together! i dont know any of you but i know you guys are very professional at what you do!
Well everyone is different! This is a list of things that i always use in my applications
I AM

Reliable - I am reliable, you can count on me when situations are at their worst. Many times in my life I have been in a bad and good situation where being reliable was very important.

Active - I will always very active on the server and its forums and when I'm not playing on the server I will do my best,

Trusted - I am a trusted player throughout the community.

Mature - I have a mature and formal mindset.

Clean - I have always followed the servers rules and have no bad marks against my name.

Approachable - I am very approachable whether its 1am or 1pm, I will be fully prepared to complete the tasks I am set without hesitation.

Un-biased - I treat everyone as equals even if it's my friend. Everyone needs to follow the rules ... there are no exceptions.

Organized - I am organized (possibly on the verge of being OCD :p) and feel this would benefit my role as moderator or helper!

Eager - I'm always eager to help, send me a list of things you want fixed and I will make sure they are completed correctly and professionally.

Patient - I am a patient person who will work for however long it takes to make sure the problem is solved correctly.

Having fun - Whilst all the above is great, I also love to have a laugh with other players and just generally interact with them.

More info about me
I am an only child so no Sibling interference
I play allot of Minecraft and PS4
No hate on xbox
My Skype is StupidiphoneOG
my twitter is @SurgOG
I am a drill sergeant in ROTC
Leadership is strong with me
I am a christian
And I love to help people
07/28/2014 7:20 pm
RAGE_FC
Wow. That is a great application. Sorry for the late response. I am currently planning on getting everything set up for me to attend college so little busy. I will add you on skype and we can message each other there.

Thanks for applying
07/28/2014 4:43 pm
RAGE_FC
bump.
07/25/2014 1:45 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/25/2014 11:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkzonex44
07/25/2014 7:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkzonex44
PLUGIN DEVELOPER:
*Name: Miguel
IGN/Skype: miguel.hilario1
Time Zone: GMT (London)
How long have you been exposed to programming?: Funny Story a friend of mine was creating a server and was trying to develop a plugin, so i try'd it took me an hour to code a onEnable and a command lol...
What experience do you have in Java: Lots of experience. I can code a hub plugin with some features in 30/1h (Depends).
Describe yourself!: Funny, creative
What plugins have you created/what are your capabilities as a plugin dev?:
Hub Plugins, KitPvP And other Fantastic Features
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a developer?:
I'm not those type of Developers who just Fake (Ex: GitHub) But When i search github its for researching Code, Learning things.
Why do you want to join this team?: I would like to join this team for fun and more, Im sure we can create something cool out of this
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: You don't need to Accept me, the reason I'm applying is to help other servers out
07/25/2014 10:57 am
RAGE_FC
If I asked for you to send me proof that you made plugins could you send me proof via skype or PM?
07/25/2014 7:20 am
RAGE_FC
bump bump bump
07/25/2014 5:25 am
RAGE_FC
bump
07/25/2014 2:37 am
RAGE_FC
bump
07/25/2014 1:51 am
Rusty_Bucket
OTHER POSITIONS:
*Name:Adrian
IGN/Skype: IGN:T3rm1n8ion Skype:termn8ion
Time Zone: Pacific LA
What position?:Moderator
What experience do you have in this field?: I have lots of experience in this field by my skills of finding hackers and greeters.
Describe yourself!: I am fun, I do small animations, and I want to become a Youtuber
How do you deal with conflicts?: I sneak through the recent chat and see if there is any suspicious behavior. Also I deal with people who are having arguments with me by telling them that they will be banned/kicked/muted
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: Well if you haven't been convinced enough from the reasons above, I can also be incognito in different games/lobbies and seek out any suspicious conflicts
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team because I have played on the server before and I loved it. And basically I tried moderating another server and succeeded but when I left for a while, the server was in chaos. So I thought why not give another shot at it?
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: Again, I have skills at seeking hackers/griefers, I can be incognito and seek them out secretly, and I have too much with other players when I am in charge. I am not a strict person unless I need to be strict.

And yea, I hope you choose me as a moderator
07/25/2014 2:07 am
RAGE_FC
Looks great. I will contact you once we are done the building phase if you are accepted.
07/25/2014 2:24 am
Rusty_Bucket
Alright thanks!
07/25/2014 12:48 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
OTHER POSITIONS:
*Name: Carter
IGN: CarterCarpentier
Time Zone: US Central
What position?: I honestly don't care.
What experience do you have in this field?: I have been running servers for 2 years now and would LOVE to help out your server. I'm highly experienced with prison and know what I'm doing. I love meeting new people and getting better at well, making servers in general!
Describe yourself!: I am a friendly honest guy who likes to work and have fun at the same time.
How do you deal with conflicts?: Depends on the conflict, I would usually just give them a warning unless it was something ridiculous, but if he goes overboard I will Mute/Ban.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: You can trust me because I am a good person, I always have helped the Minecraft community and rarely lose somebodies trust!
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join the team because I would love to meet new people and learn new things.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: You should except me because I am EXPERIENCED! A lot of people say they are but when engaged with a serious problem they don't know what to do, I can practically do anything for a server except coding. There's rarely a thing I find that I can't do and if I do find something like that, I learn how!

Oh and BTW I have 240 Subscribers and a ton of views.
07/25/2014 1:26 am
RAGE_FC
Added on skype.
07/25/2014 12:42 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
You happen to be looking for YouTubers?
07/25/2014 12:43 am
RAGE_FC
Always. How many subs?
07/25/2014 12:32 am
RAGE_FC
BUMP. Willing to pay for custom plugin developers.
07/23/2014 4:03 pm
RAGE_FC
bump please still looking!!!
07/23/2014 1:44 am
RAGE_FC
bump
07/22/2014 10:14 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/22/2014 9:16 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/22/2014 9:03 pm
RAGE_FC
bump
07/22/2014 9:00 pm
homesweethole
Moderator Application
*Name:
Gage
IGN/Skype:
IGN; XhomesweetholeX
Skype; xhomesweethole
Time Zone:
Eastern Standered Time, US
What position?:
Well, I've owned 2 fairly successful prison servers, both of which I managed, created. I am currently an admin on an upcoming factions server, and I've been moderator on other servers in the past.
Describe yourself!:
I'd describe my self as a fun loving, enjoyable person to talk to, be around, but also someone who works hard to get their job done to the best of their capabilities.
It depends on the conflict.
I'm looking for a server to help grow and become very popular, I love doing work and helping out fellow players/staff members
I am looking to join this to help your server become the best it can be. I am looking for a server to dedicate all of my time and effort into.
I have a great deal of experience in owning servers, especially prison servers. I love to watch servers grow and become successful right before my eyes. I am a hard working person who can also take a joke/dish jokes out.

~Thanks, XhomesweetholeX
07/22/2014 9:02 pm
RAGE_FC
Nice application. As of right now I am looking for more plugin developers right now but I will add you on skype for future reference.
07/16/2014 4:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WingNippleAbs
Devolper
IGN:WingNippleAbs
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verblly Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!‏
07/22/2014 8:48 pm
RAGE_FC
Can you please specify what position you are applying for?
07/16/2014 2:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
*Name: Cha
IGN/Skype: cha.yang67
Time Zone: Central
What position?: Moderator
What experience do you have in this field?: I have a lot of experience because i have owned my very own prison server before and reached about 800 US dollars from over the years of my server being up, although it is not up anymore. Also i have a lot of experience because i have experience with plugins and how to work/code them and i know how to use a lot of prison plugins that are popular. Another thing is i know how to use nodes, codes, permissions and i know how to build, but only medieval structure.
Describe yourself!: I am outgoing because i love to talk to players and make them feel like the server is the best. Another thing is i love to code and i love to test/play with plugins and see how they work. Also i love to build medieval structure such as castles, houses, villages, ETC.
How do you deal with conflicts?: If a person is spamming i would ask him to stop, but if he doesn't i would tell him warning #2, 3rd warning and he still spams i would temp ban him for a few days. Another thing is, if a person is hacking i would tell him, he is disobeying the servers rules and he will be banned for disobeying the rules.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: Well, i have owned a server and have a lot of knowledge for prison plugins and prison builds, and i have been staff on many prison server and all were great just that they didn't get as many donations and were shut down. Im also trustworthy because i work convenient and don't waste time when i am given a job to do on the server.
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team because i have no servers to play on at the moment and i want to help a server by using my knowledge for prison servers.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: You should accept me because like i said, i have owned a server and i have tested plugins on a test server i still have from my home PC and i have tested a ton of plugin such as Prison plugin(s) faction plugin(s) Hungergames and many more.
07/22/2014 8:47 pm
RAGE_FC
I have added you via skype. Hope to talk to you more on skype.
07/16/2014 2:25 pm
RAGE_FC
bump bump
07/16/2014 9:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Manuluke1
Ill help add me on Skype so I can speak to you first about what your plans are. manuluke.1 is my Skype
07/16/2014 11:10 am
RAGE_FC
What do you want to talk about? What are you applying for?
08/09/2014 11:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Manuluke1
Hi sorry been away for ages you still looking for staff and what staff you looking for would love to help out. Thanks.
-Manuluke-
08/13/2014 9:29 pm
RAGE_FC
Looking for mostly builders and custom plugin developers right now. I will make a seperate thread once we are ready to start accepting other forms of staff apps
07/16/2014 9:31 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
Bager460
Name: Matic

IGN: F1ck0

Maturity: 8.5/10

Which rank are you applying for: Co-Owner-Admin perhaps but I would be happy with anything.

Buildings(If applying for builder i would like to see pictures):n/A

Why do you want to become staff:
You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.

What can you bring the server:
I can help you configure plugins, make permissions, and handle server disputes. I can also help you advertise. I love helping other servers, and the joy of helping makes me happy. As I said above, I'd like to help you make this server go far! Whether it be fixing things, advertising, or just in general helping, I can do it!

How much time can you invest into the server:
I can be on anywhere from 4 to I guess 8 hours a day, but of course not straight. On week days I have school, so After 4 PM EST I can be on. On weekends, I can be on all day unless I'm doing some type of family activity, in which I'd let you know about ahead of time rather than just disappearing

Describe yourself:

My name is Matic, I am from Slovenia, and I just turned 14. Now when I have the vacation I pretty much have loads of free time coming, but in school I have to work hard, because I am planning to become a computer programmer.

Previous Experience: (Skype me for proof)
My server, - Insta-Prison - Chaotic-Realms Prison - OP Factions - and I am currently only staff on my server, due to these getting shut down or I quit.

I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Chaotic-Realms, a 30 slot public server hosted by McProHosting. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but the owners didn't get alot of donations and they wanted to close the server down. At the end the server was griefed by a developer.
I am also a Mod on Insta-Prison, whitch is owned my MC-JACY (a twitcher) and it is still in progress. I am currently a Helper on BinkyPrison and we are dealing with DDoS issues from a staff member who lost his position.

Ways to advertise the server:(Optional)
PlanetMinecraft, Skype, Facebook, Banners

I usually try to find the right solution for everyone, but if the player wont cooperate with me I take a proof he did something wrong (If he did) and do, something depending on the situatuion.

Other:(Optional)
I can't develop, or really make plugins, but I can configure them usually easily and work with them. I'm good with GroupManager or Pex so I don't know if you use that, it might come in handy. I can also use WorldEdit pretty well, but other than that I know the basics to other plugins, and hey, if I don't I can certainly learn. I know it's hard to run a big minecraft server because I had one myself. It was called NameLess prison and it was sponsored by a friend for a month. We closed, because we hired a developer and an admin that griefed everything and the developer stole the custom made plugins and published them.

PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome