Prison Server - Staff needed!

Claw135's Avatar Claw1352/14/15 8:40 pm
3/27/2015 6:49 pm
AwkwardGhosty's Avatar AwkwardGhosty
Hello! I'm claw135, the owner of clawcraft! My prison server [In Construction] Is now applying for staff and would appreciate and applications submitted! Here are the rules:

Click to reveal
In game name:
Skype Name: Must have
Do you have any experience with prison servers?

Have you ever been staff on any server before?

Please note: I will NOT be accepting admin applications at this time. Here is the staff that you can apply for:

Click to reveal
JrMod
Helper
HeadMod
Builder <-- May accept applications in future or today!

Any rank applied which is not these ranks will be ignored and deleted!
You will be given the server IP via skype and be given an interview over skype aswell.
Cheers!
~Staff Team
Claw135
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2015 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwkwardGhosty
In game name: AwkwardGhosty
Skype Name: AwkwardGhosty
Age: 13 (Please don't deny because of my age, I'm very mature for my age)
Do you have any experience with prison servers? Yes, I have been addicted to them lately and I know what they're supposed to look like and how they work.
Have you ever been staff on any server before? Yes, I have been Head-Builder on 3 servers and Builder on 7 servers.

Builder
HeadBuilder

PS: Here is my portfolio for all of my builds: http://imgur.com/a/CNFYz
03/27/2015 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
butter_sword10
In game name: butter_sword10
Skype Name: Must have lpboiteux
Do you have any experience with prison servers? yes
Have you ever been staff on any server before? yes many servers

HeadMod
either one is fine.
03/27/2015 3:23 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
Position im applying for: Mod or Head-Mod
In game name: bradley1130
Skype Name: Must have bradley_1130
I have plenty of experience and when i say that i mean it i have ran two prison servers on my own with some friends and have been a co owner on a hub server with prison being one of them i will provide proof in a link below

Yes i have as you have seen above but i also have been mod and admin on numerous servers which i have long forgotten.
More Info: I would love to help out this server in many ways like building (not my best) a website, helping players and or other staff, any plugin help ETC. I just love to be active on the server in anyway possible and whenever i possibly can.

Here is one of my old servers for proof: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/ ... s/3150484/
03/27/2015 3:12 pm
Claw135
bump
02/20/2015 10:00 pm
Obtex
In game name: Obtex
Skype Name: Must have (I'll PM you it)
Do you have any experience with prison servers? I have been builder on a lot of Prison Servers, I also have been staff on all of it.

Have you ever been staff on any server before? I've been staff on ReactiveMC, and a lot more.
02/20/2015 9:57 pm
Claw135
Bump
02/18/2015 6:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_iTeK_SkillZ_
In game name: _iTek_
Skype Name: nathan.shasby
Do you have any experience with prison servers?: I have had a lot of experience, I have been playing many prisons since 1.8 beta and have been Guard on many of them. Some examples of these are Killion Detention Centre and Convicted. I also used to be Admin on a prison called "Prison Eternity" which I was Admin for 7 months and it became the leading UK prison server. However I got demoted as the Owners felt there was no need for a Admin on the server as the server was completed. I know all the commands for prisons like /kick [Player Name] [Reason] and /mute [Player Name] [Time]. Also I am aware of the Guard commands like /jail [Player Name] [JailName] [Time]. I'm aware that as a Moderator i'm not allowed to abuse my powers in any way.

Have you ever been staff on any server before?I have much experience in being staff/moderator on servers, owning a server myself (That is now closed ) I can see how hard it is to be a staff member, let along a staff leader. I know that making the right choice on choosing people to become true staff members on a server is an extremely difficult decision, and I believe that I am one of the many right choices for this server.
I am respectful, truthful, and always follow the rules. I have experience with helping people. I want to help stop spammers, advertisers, and disrespect. It amazes me how much people spam and disrespect when there are no Moderators or Wardens on I am on constantly and for long hours, I believe that because of this, I deserve the Moderation Role.

Moderator application
02/18/2015 6:22 am
Dantonenka
I forgot i am actually applying for mod and hoping to promote in future
02/18/2015 6:21 am
Dantonenka
In game name:DaNz_123

Skype Name: Must have:Dantonenka221002
Do you have any experience with prison servers?Yes i have experience and i am a admin in a prison server ip:104.36.85.33

Have you ever been staff on any server before?Yes i am a admin in a prison server and co -owner in onother server IP:139.195.47.233
02/19/2015 4:29 am
Claw135
For advertising, I wll not accept your application
02/18/2015 5:35 am
ItssKat
In game name: oxKatxo
Skype Name: SimplySweg
I love prison servers , they are one my favourite types of servers

Have you ever been staff on any server before? I have not been staff on any server before ; however I do like to keep chat calm and sort out problems.

I'd like to apply for moderator - I know I may have not been staff on any server , and I may seen young , but I am mature , I like to help others.

Thank you for reading
~Kat
02/18/2015 1:52 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
AC130
In game name: OhItsFred
Skype Name: Must have : fred67871
Do you have any experience with prison servers? Yes. I have been guard on a server called EpicGaming Craft. I was also mod on Omega Prison server and Helper on Minechill prison. Prison servers are my passion and I love to play them. I know many commands and I can set up ranks with group manager and help you out with building!

Have you ever been staff on any server before? Yes, Co-Owner on my freinds server called GoldCraft. It was shut down after he left minecraft. I was also Mod on a faction server so I have lots of experience with many minecraft servers
I would like Head-Mod or Mod on your server
Thanks for reading
Fred
02/17/2015 6:26 pm
InfestorHD
In game name: BrightPrimates
Skype Name: BrightPrimate
Yes, I used to be an admin on a popular prison server with around 20+ people on 24/7. However this was about 1 1/2 years ago and is now offline. I love prison servers, especially ones that aim to be realistic and contain allot of pvp.

Yes, I have hosted many servers in the past including a BTeam server with 30+ people online 24/7. Also as mentioned above I was an admin on a prison server. I have also been a developer on a hub server (Had kitpvp, factions etc) because I hosted the server, setup the server etc on a dedicated box using CentOS6.5

Even if i am accepted I would like to see the server first, to be staff on a server you need to enjoy the server
02/17/2015 6:19 pm
NINJA71B
In game name:NINJA71B
Skype Name: R2animagus64
yes probably my favorite type if not towny
yes i have most of them were builder ranks which i resigned from after everything was built to further my skills but i have been as high as admin i would ike to start as builder and then work up to moderator
02/17/2015 6:11 pm
MrPington
In game name: MrPington
Skype Name: Must have admin_detoxgrip
Yes, plenty. I am super mature with my responseability I can handle tons of problems and things like that. I am hoping to join you're comminuty in the minecraft comminuty. I have great grades in school and school will not get in the way of my responseability on the server. I am hoping that I will be great for you guys

Yes, tons! But, effortently they all were shut down due to donations or other things. I have been staff on plenty of high pops. (Like server with alot of people) I like to help out and do alot of things. I am hoping I can be great for you guys. I am not a psycho who thinks I can do it but can't. I actully spend time and when I don't know something I usually look it up a tut. (Tutorial) I am very smart and talented. I hope I can be apart of the team.
02/16/2015 10:09 am
thechillyking
In game name: thechillyking
Skype Name: hunteryinger@gmail.com
Yes.
Yes I have had my own server several times, and have been a helper on others.
I am would like to be a moderator or helper. (:
I also can do twitch!
02/16/2015 5:21 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
JackedByOnyc
Anyone want to apply. Please include your skype name. And keep applying we have alot of staff needed
02/16/2015 4:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Plutonus
In game name: Creeper4869
Staff: Junior Moderator / Moderator / Head Moderator
Skype Name: (live): enderdragon4869@gmail.com (easier is I add you)
Maturity: Too mature for my age, but still fun.

I have completed a few of them and acquired the 'escaped' rank.

I own my own server, as well as being a head administrator on Demoncraft, now closed due to lack of funding.
02/16/2015 3:51 am
Claw135
Bump
02/15/2015 6:17 am
lealoo1234
Hello!

In game name:Linktheherotime1
Skype Name: Kittycat0981
Yes, Alot. I have built and played on more than three prison servers.

Yup, They have recently shut down though. I was a Co-owner on a server called PloxCraft with my parter Darky (He had to leave due to IRL problems.)
And I have been a helper and mods in a few other servers, Including Admin.

I'm also hoping to become an Mod, Head mod? Anyway, I look forward to working with you!
02/15/2015 6:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZeronianZap
In game name: lilyblox8
Skype Name: ZeronianZap
Do you have any experience with prison servers? Yes, I've helped build spawns and mines before and I know a few comands

Have you ever been staff on any server before? I've been staff on many servers before, including Admin, Head-Admin, Moderator and Owner c:

Hoping to be a Builder then work towards a higher rank
02/16/2015 2:09 am
JackedByOnyc
Are you able to send me some of your builds you've made? And If you want, Ill link you to some work for the server i'm doing.
02/15/2015 5:51 am
JackedByOnyc
Anyone else would like to apply? Builder you can apply for as well.
02/15/2015 4:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MorgyCP14
In game name: MorgyCP14
Skype Name: morgan.penrose
Do you have any experience with prison servers? Yes
Have you ever been staff on any server before? Yes
I would like to become admin! Thank You!
I can also do youtube and twitch!
02/15/2015 4:51 am
JackedByOnyc
Hello reader,

Im a staff member + Builder of ClawCraft, And if you would like to apply, Go ahead.

We've only had one application, And has been accepted. So go ahead an apply.
Builder is open as well.

Good luck everyone
02/14/2015 9:30 pm
BlueSmurf
If you guys need a website or graphics, contact me on skype at GoldenBearGraphics
02/14/2015 9:27 pm
Claw135
Bump
02/14/2015 8:48 pm
PhotonPhoenixLord
In game name: Hitsugaya_Kun
Skype Name: Must have preston.dai first one when you search it up
Do you have any experience with prison servers? Yes i do, prison is one of my favorite type of servers, i have also staffed many too.
I would like to apply for Head-Mod
Have you ever been staff on any server before? Yes i have.
02/14/2015 8:46 pm
Claw135
Claw135Hello! I'm claw135, the owner of clawcraft! My prison server [In Construction] Is now applying for staff and would appreciate and applications submitted! Here are the rules:

Click to reveal
In game name:
Skype Name: Must have

Please note: I will NOT be accepting admin applications at this time. Here is the staff that you can apply for:

Click to reveal
JrMod
Helper
HeadMod
Builder <-- May accept applications in future or today!

Any rank applied which is not these ranks will be ignored and deleted!
You will be given the server IP via skype and be given an interview over skype aswell.
Cheers!
~Staff Team

-=If you are staff you will need to play prison on an alt account!=-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome