☤ PrisonDoge ☤ Looking for Staff! ☤

PrisonDoge's Avatar PrisonDoge10/13/14 7:34 am
10/22/2014 6:02 pm
PuuCraft's Avatar PuuCraft
PrisonDoge

Hi all!

PrisonDoge has just released. We are looking for some new staff and players! PrisonDoge is going to be a regular Prison Server (we may add OP prison later). We have opened up and we are currently in Private Beta. If you are interested in joining the Beta as a player then feel free to reply with your username or PM us! If you want to become staff then continue reading!

If you are joining as a Beta player you will get no extra in-game privileges however you will get a special rank on our website.

Looking for: Administrator (x2), Moderator (x2), GFX Designer (x1)

Screenshots:

Beta Testers: Join the game before anyone else and test ranks, and functions.
Administrator: Work with plugins and server settings to help run the server.
Moderator: You will play on the server and you will be required to enforce the rules.
GFX - PM us!

Application for Admin or Mod:
Click to reveal
Minecraft Username*:
Skype Username:
Position Applying For*:
Experience*:
Why Do You Want This?*:
* = Required.
PrisonDoge
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 6:02 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
PuuCraft
Terrible server, I was banned for absolutely no reason, the reason for the ban was "oops" When I contacted the owner(s) on skype, I was removed from the conversation. The staff is EXTEMELY immature, all they do is spam the world with tnt and kittycannon. I would not reccomend playing/applying for this server at all.
10/22/2014 12:51 pm
PrisonDoge
Bump
10/18/2014 9:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ding_Dang_Dong
Unbanned, sorry![/quote]
Sorry,but just cause of that, I will not help the server and will be find a new one. I take this as a really immature thing to do. You guys do not take it serious enough and would be a waste of my time when I can help other server. Consider yourself lucky because you still have other people. #Tips Message me if any questions. Hope you understand![/quote]

1) You wasn't helping.
2) You was banned by a high rank because you was annoying him...
3) Don't pretend like you was actually doing us any favours...
4) Don't come onto the forums to publicly attempt to look smart because you just look like a tit.[/quote]

1. I asked you to help. I asked why I didn't have commands.
2. How was I annoying anyone. I just said bye. I'm gonna make a advertisement to help and the server.
3. You killed me over and over. You are disrespectful and I'll take my advertisement to another server. Easy. If other players apply, watch our for that guy. UNBELIEVABLE!
4. I was banned by you cause it said the name. Don't use big words attempting to be the bigger man cause that's just making it worse.
10/18/2014 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh

You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own server beforehand. I have received critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server moderation two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded individuals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
10/18/2014 8:58 pm
PrisonDoge
Come join the server, I am going off now but you can help some of the other staff out for a bit!

IP: play.prisondoge.tk:26014
10/18/2014 8:37 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Why did you ban me? I didn't do anything
10/18/2014 8:41 pm
PrisonDoge
Unbanned, sorry!
10/18/2014 8:47 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Sorry,but just cause of that, I will not help the server and will be find a new one. I take this as a really immature thing to do. You guys do not take it serious enough and would be a waste of my time when I can help other server. Consider yourself lucky because you still have other people. #Tips Message me if any questions. Hope you understand!
10/18/2014 8:56 pm
PrisonDoge
1) You wasn't helping.
2) You was banned by a high rank because you was annoying him...
3) Don't pretend like you was actually doing us any favours...
4) Don't come onto the forums to publicly attempt to look smart because you just look like a tit.
10/18/2014 10:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
The_Mc_Burger
Minecraft Username*: soulrunner123
Skype Username: soulrunner123
Position Applying For*: Builder (I know its not something you wanted but just have a look, thanks)
Experience*: http://imgur.com/a/3CTYz Some images of my builds.
Why Do You Want This?*: I would like to be a builder for your server because I would like to help small servers (and ones being created) to be one of the best servers and one factor of that is to have a nice builder (Or building team) to build and make the server look nice.

I would also like to become builder because one of the things I mostly enjoy in minecraft is the building aspect of it, and I find that I am most happy when building something for a prison server as that is along my style.

Sorry this is a short one but that's really why I would like to become a builder for your server. Thank you for reading it.
10/16/2014 8:45 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Whitelist me?
10/18/2014 8:42 am
PrisonDoge
You have been whitelisted?
10/18/2014 10:12 am
Ding_Dang_Dong
It said I'm not. Can you try put my name in lowercase?
10/18/2014 10:15 am
PrisonDoge
Whitelist disabled for now
10/16/2014 7:58 pm
Jayspool101
Jayspool101*: Skype Username:jayspool101 Position Applying For*: i am applying for the rank admin I want this because i love to play prison servers and i would get the server alot more members PS: i have a mic and skype and also the program raidcall if needed
10/16/2014 8:00 pm
PrisonDoge
Poor application however you have been added to the whitelist.

IP: play.prisondoge.tk:26014

Thanks
10/16/2014 5:56 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
PuuCraft
Minecraft Username*: lhaberman
Skype Username: minecraftlover101(no mic, 13 years old)
Position Applying For*: Moderator
Experience*: I have been a moderator on atleast one server, actively, since beta 1.6.6. Currently, I am unemployed, so I can dedicate my full time to this server.
Why Do You Want This?*: I would like to be a mod! not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server i also sadly see that on other servers, the current mods and admins are getting increasingly frustrated with the dealing with the never ending list of griefers, spammers and so on. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden that this server will carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearnce, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I have helped newcomers on other servers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with servers at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of an Moderator. I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among the minecraft players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can. I also have moderate experence with java, I developed this plugin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/rest ... s-170-175/ and it almost has 30 diamonds.
10/16/2014 7:35 pm
PrisonDoge
Added on Skype and added to whitelist
10/16/2014 4:56 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Tell me your skype cause i didn't get request
10/15/2014 12:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Look at mine :/
10/15/2014 12:37 am
ApGSkillz
Minecraft Username: StelmaPl
Skype Username: ApGSkillz
Position Applying For: Admin
Experience: I Created A Server and Im Mod on A Popular Server
Why Do You Want This?:
i really want to join a server that i know has potential growth and i know will get far. i know whats expected and what needs to be done and im willing to work at all cost. i really think the server will get some where with just a little push. so i wanna be a admin to help out the server
Other:
TimeZone: Us Eastern
Time On: from 4pm to 1am
10/16/2014 2:48 pm
PrisonDoge
Added on Skype.
10/14/2014 10:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
My admin app-
My MC username is G3n3qu1s

Please call me Genequis (thats what I’m called, it’s my mythilogical name)

I am 11 years old (please dont judge me by my age) (a younger staff member could be god for younger players.)

No Skype but I have email
and Apple chat. I will pm you it if you ask.

I do not have teamspeack.

I will be very dedicated to this server and be on alot.

I would help out because for some reason everytime someone needs or wants staff I feel like I need to help them make a good server.

I am 100 % kind
100 % trustworthy.
100 % honest and 100% mature. I am very dedicated and honest. I also believe everyone is an equal.
I also try to answer everyone ad help people with problems etc.

I will probably be on anywhere from 3 - 5 hours a day mabye more.

I have been MOD, HEADMOD, HEADADMIN, ADMIN, BUILDER and CoOwner on servers.
10/14/2014 7:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Camer04
Minecraft Username*: Camer047
Skype Username: camer047
Position Applying For*: Admin
Experience*: Running a server, Developing Plugins, Helping to Dev plugins, modifying plugins,staff on many servers including Helper on Hypixel!
Why Do You Want This?*: I've been looking for a server to help out and work for for a very long time.
I didn't put much detail into this application because if you want to know certain things you can add me on Skype: camer047 I didn't put much because I didn't want to make my application too hard to read and I didn't want to write a ton and have it skimmed, so if you want to find out more about me, add me on skype!
10/14/2014 7:22 pm
PrisonDoge
bumpppp

Still looking for staff and helpers!!
10/15/2014 8:36 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
I APPLIED
10/13/2014 5:31 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Minecraft Username*: Ding_Dang_Dong
Skype Username: Ding_Dang_Dong
Position Applying For*: Administrator
Experience*: I have been mod on an op prison server. I got promoted to Head Admin. Since the reset, I couldn't play and took away my admin away.
Why Do You Want This?*:
I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server! I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds!

I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring other friends to this server. :sick:! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school. I am really good at advertising and I would be an honor to be a part of your staff team!
10/16/2014 2:47 pm
PrisonDoge
Added on Skype.
10/13/2014 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MSavoy
Minecraft Username*: MSavoy

Skype Username: savoy.matthew1

Position Applying For*: Administrator

Experience*: Being involved within the Minecraft community, and in general the gaming community, for a number of years; my experience in Management and Public Relations contains a wide variety of assets and skill sets. I have the ability to coordinate staff members and ensure the advancement of the server while keeping an appropriate and fun atmosphere for all. I have had the opporunity to work for many large networks and events including MineconSE, SwiftMCHosting, Mithrintia, and other smaller networks as well.

Why Do You Want This?*: I want this position to make a positive change in the community, to bring out better ideas and to make them reality. I strive to provide nothing but excellence in our community through my work, and I will stop at nothing to fix the problems at hand. I have a wide background in server management aswell as Public Relations, and I can offer my expertise where I deem necessary. I find joy in being able to assist those who need my assistance, and bringing this server to the top through new, unique, ideas.

* = Required.
10/13/2014 5:32 pm
PrisonDoge
Added on Skype.
10/13/2014 11:54 am
Knucklehead729
Minecraft Username*: Knucklehead729
Skype Username: knucklehead729
Experience*: I have little experience with moderating but you always have to start some wear. I think this is the place to start
Why do you want this?*: I have purchased a gaming computer about 1.5 months ago. When I got it I immediately started watching YouTube videos on how to make games better.
I have always loved Minecraft and how it is just the best block building game out there and I think there are many more things I could learn from being a part of a server.
I am 17 years old. I take school very seriously. I want to someday go into the it networking field and being a part of a Minecraft Server would help me along the way.
I hope you consider me being a part of your soon to be "wonderful server"
Thank you
10/13/2014 2:27 pm
PrisonDoge
I liked the bit about you wanting to start somewhere and you aren't just interested in Minecraft but the whole networking and server aspect. You have been added on Skype.
10/13/2014 11:26 am
Level 37 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
KarmaPolice
Username*: DeathDestroyer63
Skype Username: N/A
Experience*: I have been a helper on a creative and factions server, modereator on a discontinued skywars server and mod on a frineds private server.
Why Do You Want This?*:I have played minecraft for a long time, and I wanted to contribute to the commity. I have had lots of experience both playing and helping on servers. This job would be really convenient aswell.
10/13/2014 9:26 am
Maxgabriel03
Minecraft Username*: Nader_02
Skype Username: Allan.143 (Salahadin879
Position Applying For*:Admin
Experience*:Owned over 6 servers and Have staff mostly on Prison servers Not factions. Well i played minecraft since 1.3.2 but i played a lot on Single player. I did not know how to play Multiplayer so i always typed: Minecraft as Server Ip. Later on I learn and played it a lot
Why Do You Want This?*: I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker. I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason. If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
10/13/2014 9:17 am
Maxgabriel03
Prisondoge MaxWell82 Copied that Application need-help-with-new-server-owners-owners-needed-t439775.html
10/13/2014 8:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Hey PrisonDoge PM me your skype... I don't have yours.
10/13/2014 8:27 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
BlastedEuro
Minecraft Username*: lilly2018245
Skype Username: davidspalace
Position Applying For*: Admin or Mod
Experience*:

I started playing Minecraft since 1.3.2. At first, I played a lot in single player mode, in order to practice and improve. Later on, I've tried out many servers, and eventually I started modding after i got my PMC account which was last year.
My first experience as a staff was in server called MCDestiny, where I was just a Trial Mod, and then I made myself up to Head-Mod until the server went down. And soon, I got scouted into a server called RecktonPvp, where I got accepted as a moderator, and I've been there for 2months until server went down. Then, my friend got a server, so I was accepted into a Co-owner, and really did hard because It was my first time being in a high authority of a community. After, I got my own server called OriginPvP, and I've learned a lot about plugins, and commands. Soon, I closed the server, and now I'm here. I started playing

Why Do You Want This?*:

First of all, I'd like to bring "happiness" to the community. A lot of mine craft servers, they experience happiness, sadness, and irritation. Of course I can't bring happiness to people all the time, however I really want to do my best, to fulfill my destiny, which is to make a better community. I am really planning on to spend a lot of time on this server, because I want to see the process of this community "improving" and "benefiting" overtime. I'm not saying then I'll sit eating popcorn while other staffs are doing their best. Of course I will be part of the people who's leading this community to a better place with other staffs, however what I really want to feel and do is that, once your community has been improved and benefited, from part of your work, the satisfaction that you'll feel is so big, that I can't even explain through my own mouths. I really really, desperately want to be a part of a leader, in this community.
10/13/2014 8:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
erikplaymc
Minecraft Username*: MinerDragon2143
Skype Username: (I dont want to give out in public ill give u on server)
Position Applying For*: Network Partner
Experience*: I have a server and feel like making it bigger also i can make nodes a.k.a perms and websites
Why Do You Want This?* I really wanted to make a server ever since I got my server. Also I can make nodes and perms for your server as if I am a dev. I know alot about servers you know sumbody comes on and is like give me op but I can also ban that word and make them die if they write give me op I have a little experience with bungee cord to setup the server. Also I am really good with a lot of plugins and I know nodes for a lot of plugins. Im srry if this is not long enough but just reply if I got it then pm me
10/13/2014 8:23 am
PrisonDoge
Rejected. Network Partner is not a rank that I listed. You obviously didn't take the time to read the post so I won't take the time with you.
10/13/2014 8:12 am
Maxwell82
U keep puting the same thing in each thread
10/13/2014 7:57 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
Minecraft Username*: captaindogfish
Skype Username: PM me yours if I am accepted
Position Applying For*: Admin preferred (Moderator)
Experience*: I have been staff on all different types of servers. Over 10 different servers.
Why Do You Want This?*:Well to begin, I find myself matured and developed in language and vocabulary. I believe I will be able to create a dialogue for each individual, so I can explain things clearly to them. This ultimately, will help people understand and recognize the rules clearly, without any fuss. I'm also well-enough known on the server that I can be easily recognized by almost all individuals who entertain themselves by playing on the server. This is a great quality for a staff member. People will show respect, and hopefully follow the commands and warnings I give them. This, in my opinion, is a key trait for any staff member in the community. I believe that I'm capable of becoming a helper because recently I usually see myself helping and moderating players in the chat even without the rank. Soon it became somewhat of a habit and I was able to realize that I enjoyed helping others. I really do enjoy helping people and I believe that this quality can help me become a great staff member. When random and new players ask me questions I do my best to answer them. If I don’t have a correct answer, I point them in the right direction. By this I mean that I send them to the website or an online moderator.

In tense situations that other people may have trouble handling, I find myself able to defuse such things. This is a good feature for a staff member. Some staff members may have trouble figuring out what to do, but I’m doubtful that I’ll crack under that type of pressure. Instead, I’ll do my best to beneficially solve the problem for both parties. Next, I would like to state that I find myself incorruptible in many ways more than one. For one thing, I won’t ‘favor’ my friends. I’ll treat everyone mutually with the rules like a good moderator does. I am a straight forward person who truly enjoys helping people. I’m not doing this for any kind of power or attention. I just simply would like to help others on the server that I love. I am 15 years old, but has a good
understanding and have much experience dealing with situations (I have been a Moderator and Co-Owner Before). I believe that I am mature and can make mature thoughtful decisions. I am a very experienced player who would love to pass some of my experiences on to another generation of players. Staff is not a gift, it is a responsibility. And I plan to treat my authority with the utmost care and respect. Staff isn’t something you just get to use the command. There’s an ethic to it, a code. It's what you do to help the community, not something you just use to gain the respect of others. The reason that I think I will be a fantastic moderator is because I understand this completely.

But when it comes to spammers/advertisers and hackers I take it seriously and responsibly... Meaning that I make sure that I have sufficient proof (Screenshots/Videos) or give them warnings (Up to Three), If they choose not to comprehend and carries on it will result in a temp-ban. Doing this I will contact higher authorities to handle with it whether it will be a full ban.

Thank you for reading! (Hope I didn't waste your time)
* = Required.
10/13/2014 8:22 am
PrisonDoge
Sent you a PM.
10/13/2014 7:45 am
Maxwell82
Minecraft Username*: Maxwell82
Skype Username: Maxwell82 Plays MC
Position Applying For*: Admin
Experience*: I have been staff on many servers (Lots of prison)!!!
Why Do You Want This?* feel that I have something to offer to your server that would benefit you. I have experience on a lot of servers, I will always listen to other staff, i will obey the server rules and enforce them too, My #1 objective is to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the server, my second is to make sure they are enjoying it but also following rules while having fun. I feel that the most important part of a server is that the players enjoy playing on it. I will try my best to stop greifers and to protect the server.
You should hire me over the other candidates because you’re not going to find anyone else with my experience and skill set. Frankly, they’re not as sharp as I am and not as driven. I’m motivated and I can add value to your server. I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office. I have the experience that this position requires, and the flexibility to fill in when needed. I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team!
You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.
I have good character, personality, experience, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help the Citizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community. At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat.
10/13/2014 8:21 am
PrisonDoge
Added on Skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome