[RECRUITING] Builders for Medieval Castle

seba109's Avatar seba1094/22/14 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 254 7
4/23/2014 1:24 pm
seba109's Avatar seba109
Hello everyone, I'm starting a new BIG Project, a Polish/English server that I plan to build up. Unfortunately it got griefed, i was already constructing the main Spawn but it all got destroyed and now I got to start over again. I have to be more careful who I pick and do Back-Ups of the server next time.

Anyways, I'm looking for experienced builders and people who would like to be part of awesome server.
I need people with Ideas, Inspiration and building experience.

This server is going to be Survival/PvP/RPG, also thinking of adding skills and classes like Thief/Rogue, Mage, Paladin/Cleric, Warrior/Barbarian and so on. (I'm open for suggestions)

Things that are needed on the server are:

MAIN OBJECT
I need to build a Medieval style Spawn, It is supposed to be castle with Shops, PvP Arena, Enchanting, Market Place etc. Also in this I'm considering that building things like Mage Guild, Thief Guild, Church (for paladins etc.). There would also be Quest Givers and rewards.

TO DO LIST (AND CONSIDERING (MAYBE TO DO))
- To build a big, nice and awesome Spawn (separate world) for new players. There would be shops, admin help and just you know, place where everyone meets each other, trades with other players and so on.

- Ideas, I need more ideas that we could add to the server. Maybe Arena (PvP) and/or also Mob Arena. Would also need everything to be build.

If you are interested to join the team or have a team that would like to be part of the server and maybe even be in the admin team when we are done, leave comments or/and contact me.

Contact info:
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/seb4mw2

If you are willing to post here please fill in in this form:

- Name:

- IGN:

- Do you have Mic?:

- How much time Are you able to spend:

- What experience do you have (plugins etc.):

- Building Experiance (Past projects, structures):

- Something about you:

- Anything Else you want to share:
seba109
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2014 1:24 pm
seba109
Still UP!
04/23/2014 8:25 am
seba109
Bump
04/22/2014 8:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Traxon Network
- Name: Jack Scholes

- IGN: jackfootyball

- Do you have Mic?: yes

- How much time Are you able to spend: 24/7

- What experience do you have (plugins etc.):lots i am awesome at stuff like that

- Building Experiance (Past projects, structures):a massive castle and a survial world

- Something about you: well i like to spend most of my time on minecraft as i owned 2 servers before one as a theme park and one as a castle themed pvp

- Anything Else you want to share:nope
04/22/2014 7:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
- Name: Della

- IGN: SupergIrly_Ninja

- Do you have Mic?: YES

- How much time Are you able to spend: 2-5 hours a day

- What experience do you have (plugins etc.): I am great at building I am on a expert build team called "FyreUK!"

- Building Experiance (Past projects, structures): http://imgur.com/1StvqF4

- Something about you: I live Kittens and I am in the almost 6th grade

- Anything Else you want to share: Nope
04/22/2014 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FighterPvP
- Name: Bailey

- IGN: FighterPvP

- Do you have Mic?: Indeed I do.

- How much time are you able to spend: A couple of hours each day.

- What experience do you have (plugins etc.): World Edit, World Guard, Core Protect, Essentials, Group Manager, etc..

- Building Experience (Past projects, structures): Cave Build in Survival: http://imgur.com/iG0EiIq

GreenHouse Build in Survival: http://imgur.com/iLSh1TB

- Something about you: I love playing sports and hanging out with friends. I love building, and I love PvPing. I'm in the 7th Grade, and live in the Midwest. I live in a small town, which has no one to hang out with, so I come on servers, and make new friends! I love helping out servers that are in development and that need help!

- Anything Else you want to share:
04/22/2014 7:28 pm
seba109
Bump
04/22/2014 3:55 pm
seba109
Up
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024