Professional Builder/OP Looking for new/active server/s

Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative7/4/15 1:15 am
1 emeralds 116 6
7/11/2015 12:29 am
Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative
Hey, I'm a professional builder/OP looking for new/active or active servers that need me for their server as a builder or OP I have experience with being OP for many servers and still am OP for 2 that are still active, I need more servers to help as a lot of the time I have free time etc, and it would be fun for me to help a new server out or a server that needs my help . I'm also Builder for 3 servers and 2 of them being the same one's I'm OP on. I was hired as builder on them but promoted to OP because i am professional. If you want a detailed description of my skills than you can inbox me or just reply to this topic or leave your skype down below and we can talk about it on there. I'm not looking to be paid or anything just want something to do as a lot of the time I have nothing to do because most of the servers i'm working on or worked on are nearly complete/complete already. So if you would like a builder then don't be shy to talk to me thanks xoxo. I won't be giving out screenshots because there are frauds who steal your screenshots online but If you would like to see my work I can send you screenshots on skype and screenshare some of my server work to you So yeh xoxo.
Prerogative
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter