Professional Drex Land Something like Crazy Craft)

Sullyburger's Avatar Sullyburger6/28/16 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 251 3
6/29/2016 8:43 am
Sullyburger's Avatar Sullyburger
Most of the time, people just join because they think they're up to the task. Do you know how long it took Crazy Craft to begin? Years! This is something you need to take seriously. We will be communicating for a long time if we want to do this. So be ready. And i defiantly need people like me, who are SERIOUS about stuff like this. Are you up to the task?

DREX LAND - Something like Crazy Craft

I know it's long but this is A MUST READ if you want to apply.
So, you've decided? If you keep reading i know you've said yes.
There's a big two big things i need, a texture pack creator and a mod maker. We defiantly need a mod maker. I have a mod making program that i want to export of course, but it doesn't work. And you need to make some good stuff if you want to make a mod. I also need a website maker, otherwise known as someone who can make a website that has versions and stuff. But my preferred Version for the mod maker... try to make it for 1.8.9, 1.8.9 is a good holder. I've discovered that, so to recap i need a Texture Pack creator A mod maker (make it in 1.8.9) And a website maker. (That of course can put links and downloads in it, So that is all

Mod Maker

Preferred things: A lightning Sword that shoots out lightning *make the texture sword look big and 3d that is shooting water out, A fire sword that shoots out fire and make it look big and 3d like a giant sword that's shooting out water, +All elemental weapons like that just different elements

Monsters: For Monsters, create 5 of whatever you want, they can be small or big whatever attributes you want. MAKE: A hornet that shoots out spikes, a snail that leaves a path only over grass, and a Squid.

Models: Create Whatever! It must be at least 20 models that you can interact with or not.

Recourse Pack Creator

Create a realistic texture pack! That simple! DO NOT use another person's realistic texture pack because we need to use it for a certain reason and do not worry you will be included on the website.

Website Creator

Make a blank template and give me the link in the comments below i will talk to you later about it!

[bgcolor=][color=#BF8000][b][i]Say if you want to in the comments below, we will start doing things after you have posted in the comments what you want to be.[/i][/b][/color][/bgcolor]
Sullyburger
Level 44 : Master Taco