Profile Picture Giveaway! 3 WINNERS!

DemolishCraft's Avatar DemolishCraft2/5/16 5:08 pm
2/6/2016 12:44 am
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni
I am bored, and I want to find something to do in my computer, I decided to make GFX giveaway and make a profile picture for 3 random people just for fun. What you have to do to enter the giveaway is tell me your skin username and why do you want a profile picture. To convince people to enter here is an example of my profile pictures I have done a while ago.
DemolishCraft
Level 37 : Artisan Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 12:44 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
My username is Piggaroni,
I want a profile picture because I suck at art, I can't do photoshop or what not, I felt you could help me with this, I am also starting a new youtube channel
02/05/2016 11:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Pixelsanity
IGN: Neikki (changing to TwoTiersMC on Feb14)

Reason: I have absolutely no idea how to do this kind of stuff and when I ask people on Twitter for retweet deals they accept but they never do it. I have been waiting for a whole year now and they still haven't given it to me though. Which is why i would like to enter this giveaway. Thank you.
02/05/2016 11:16 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Archer
DemolishCraft
IMPORTANT:
ALSO IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, TYPE A REAL REASON WHY YOU WANT A PROFILE PICTURE BECAUSE I AM NOT CHOOSING THE ONES THAT SAY "Because I want one" "Because it is cool" SAY AN ACTUAL REASON WHY YOU WANT ONE FOR EXAMPLE "I want one because my parents do not have the money to buy photoshop or cinema 4D. I want to attract subscribers,followers,etc to my account, I am really bad at art also, and that was the reason why I want one" NO NEED TO BE LAZY TO TYPE IF YOU HAVE 4-5 HOURS TO PLAY, TYPE CORRECTLY AND LONG IT IS NOT LIKE YOUR IN A HURRY, LMAO.
02/05/2016 10:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Hedgehogs2931
IGN: PineappleOcelot9
Reason: I think your renders are great, and so you can have something to do. (lol)
and I need a new good profile picture and I think this suits my standards.
If I win, thanks!
Also I have no idea how to render stuff.
02/05/2016 10:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
Chickens4Life
IGN: _xXChopXx_
Reasoning for you to do me:

02/05/2016 8:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Darkzek1
IGN: SpigotAPI
Because it would be cool lol
02/05/2016 8:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
IGN: ICEThat
YouTube: ICEThat
Everything: ICEThat
02/05/2016 6:57 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
fancy

ign karrthus

because you love me
also my everything online needs a new profile picture
Also I cant draw to save my life so im not making myself one, unless i want to have a profile picture that looks like deformed mouse, even though that sounds fun its not really my style, learning photoshop is slow for me (and way out my budget) so im left to beg borrow and steal peoples pictures to become my profile picture(s)
02/05/2016 5:11 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Lava Rider
blubblubwhat
Me skin username is BlubBlubWhat and i would like to have a new profile picture, kind of bored from my old one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome