«Project ARO - SAO RPG - Recruiting» Only for SAO fans ^.^

Ku_Wah's Avatar Ku_Wah7/28/16 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 172 3
7/31/2016 3:59 am
kirito3274's Avatar kirito3274

Warning!:
Only for the SAO fans! If you haven't watched SAO, or are not really a fan of SAO we advice you not to apply on this thread to save you some time!

Alright, lets get to the topic shall we? Since you have clicked on this thread, we assume you are kind of interested in applying for a spot in our team for project ARO. We welcome you to this thread and feel free to leave any questions behind and you can always join our discord server. Project ARO is a new upcoming SAO server which as school is trying to create a famous anime into minecraft! The goal is to create 10 Floors before the open beta, with each floor containing the size of around 4,5k x 4,5k blocks. Since this project is a very big project, we would like to have some more people in our team so we can make a lot of progress! There are currently only 4 people in the team, and we would like to have a bit more so each of us in the team can focus on 1 thing at the time!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we need and a bit of information about the spots in our team:
- Builders, you can either choose doing interiors or exteriors. Since we have a basic standard with builds, it will be hard to get this spot.

- Plugin Developers, you will try and create custom plugins inspired of SAO. This means you will make plugins that can do stuff as close as in the anime!

- Quest writers & developers, you will think of a lots but really a lots of quests for ARO. You will be using the BetonQuest plugin to create quests, since this is mostly the best option for us to create an interactive SAO MMORPG.

- Lore writers & item creators, you will think of the damage output and buffs on specific items in the game. This means you will test out if the weapons are balanced, and is working ingame against the monsters.

- MythicMobs Developer, you will create a lot of custom mobs. With each having a different skill and damage output, hp, and looks.

Note: There are no admin, mod or helper spots open, since there is simply no need for them at this stage of the project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in joining, feel free to fill in an application for a spot in the team! Make sure you put as many detail as you can in your application, since we would like to have the best of the best out there who applies for our team. So it can also take a bit before you are accepted! So if your application is on a pending stage, this doesn't mean you are denied! It will be not easy to join us, we would like to let you know that

Application Forms:

- Builder -
Click to reveal
Builder Application:
1. Your IGN:
2. Your age:
3. Would like to apply as a exterior builder or interior:
4. Portfolio of builds:
5. Current team or staff/builder spots:
6. Do you have Skype and or Discord? If you have, leave your skype name and or discord behind:
7. How active are you on a daily basis:
8. Have you seen SAO (First season)?:
9. Anything extra you would like to let us know?:

- Plugin Developer -
Click to reveal
Plugin Developer:
1. Your IGN:
2. Your age:
3. Previous work and current plugin work (with portfolio/images/links):
4. Why should we choose you and not someone else:
5. Do you have Skype and or Discord? If you have, leave your skype name and or discord behind:
6. How active are you on a daily basis:
7. Have you seen SAO (First season)?:
8. Anything extra you would like to let us know?:

- Quest Writer -
Click to reveal
Quest Writer:
1. Your IGN:
2. Your age:
3. Are you experienced with using BetonQuest:
5. Do you have Skype and or Discord? If you have, leave your skype name and or discord behind:
*Any proof enhances your chances to get accepted!

- Lore Writers -
Click to reveal
Lore Writer:
1. Your IGN:
2. Your age:
3. Are you experienced with Itemizer and do you think you understand a plugin fast?:

- Mob Creator -
Click to reveal
Lore Writer:
1. Your IGN:
2. Your age:
3. Are you experienced with MythicMobs:

Extra information about this project:
Website (Not finished yet): http://aroplay.com/
Small spoiler of the Starting City floor 1 build (Still work in progress):
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... --floor-1/
Our handbook for this project:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cwk ... sp=sharing

We wish everyone good luck with applying if you are, and maybe we will see you in our team!

~Team ARO~

Ku_Wah
Level 45 : Master Architect