Project Carcere- [HUGE PRISON SERVER RECRUITING BUILDERS]

Project Carcere's Avatar Project Carcere7/4/15 4:24 pm
7/4/2015 7:25 pm
Overcured's Avatar Overcured
Hello, I am of the staff members for Project Carcere. We are currently working on a huge prison server, And to speed
things up we need a group of Experienced/Skilled/Proffesional builders. Who can, Create mines, Know design, Create spawns, And other experiences upon that. So if you always thought you were a good builder. Here is your chance.

The server will be an OP-Prison server. Which will have 20 Districts (Blocks). And alot other structures, Like event room and more.

During construction the server will not be 24/7. That is why we need your timezone so you know which time it is online.
Currently its around 12:00AM-12:00PM GTM+1(TimeZone)

Please add us on skype. And if your application gets accepted we will add you for futher questions.

Skype1: lokiy999

Skype2: Vinyx (Viking Profile Picture)

APPLICATION

Minecraft Name:

Skype name or Email:

How long have you been playing minecraft?:

Ban History:

What kind of payment would you want?(In Game):

Building experience:

Experience with building as team:

Do you have any pictures of your work? Or if on a server post server link and indicate what you have builded:

Why should we pick you?:

Anything else?
Project Carcere
Level 1 : New Miner