Project flintlock - unity game recruiting

redcloackwarrior's Avatar redcloackwarrior9/14/14 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 309 2
9/16/2014 10:12 pm
monte carino's Avatar monte carino
hi my names colossus first thing i think u need to know is im an artist who can’t code.
and today i wanted to start a project. for now im calling it flintlock.
the game is basicly a parkour game in a steampunk era and u start off with a flintlock pistol
i want it to be singleplayer but for now i want it multiplayer for everyone to have fun messing around jumping from
building to building while shooting flintlock pistols.
currently what mainly is needed to get this off the ground is:
a good or decent coder
modelor and animator
and mabye another artist like me

p.s this is made in unity

i hope this project of mine looks awsome enough for some of you guys to want to help start it
redcloackwarrior
Level 33 : Artisan Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2014 10:12 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Taco
monte carino
Look in the unity asset stoooore
09/16/2014 9:22 pm
Level 25 : Expert Scribe
MissWriter
I wish you the best of luck, but I have some insight that may not be great to hear. I hope you can overcome these obstacles, though, and make a great game.

I love the name, "Project Flintlock." I think you've got the right idea to work with Unity as (what seems like?) your first team project.

However, you are asking for a lot of things (single-player, multi-player, parkour physics, familiarity with Unity Engine, strangers trusting you, strangers good at what they do) without giving a lot of clear details that make this post seem legitimate--details like asking about potential team-mates' time-zones, or giving your real name, or the legal/commercial aspect of the game.

There is a HIGH demand for people who can code. I don't think you will attract like-minded team-mates without considering that game coding is usually not an unpaid position unless the game-coder is the one doing it for fun.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome